Concept custom Bonnie

How's this for a neat style?

triumph_bonneville_custom.jpg

More info at:http://www.bikeexif.com/triumph-bon...=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+Bikeexif+(Bike+EXIF)

Cheers,

Pikey.

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
I love the seat and rear end treatment. I think the dual stock mufflers on one side would leave the other side looking pretty naked. But other than that, COOL!

Bonniebret

Rocker
I agree with the others. The pipes are just wrong. Very bottom heavy and not thought out. It looks exactly like what the designer did; just used the existing ones.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Honestly I think the Bonneville shape is a hard to improve. The Bobber thing is..ehhh.., but most of the really nice Bonny's, in my opinion, keep the Bonnie shape and give it different paint and details..like what BlueJ and BonnieLass did.

bkiser

Scooter
Looks like they swapped out the front fender, then thought "What can we do with the original....hey...put it on the back!"

strokerlmt

I agree........I don't like the mufflers......
2 into 1 has been done a lot.....
I have been playing with PVC and a heat torch making 2 ON THE same side.
2....1 1/2 headers same side then into one DOMINATOR swept up.....
BUT I believe I will have to cut off the 1.5 inch inlet to the DM and widen to 2.5 inches to have enough flow into one DOM.....sorry rambling
Still don't like the mufflers......
LMT

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I love to see the styles that Bonnie builders come up with. Usually nothing that I would like to do to my Black, but it always makes me glad that there's guys out there who want to push the style envelope and use the Bonnie as a platform.

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
Can't say i'm a fan of whats going on with the tail... But if you like it, i encourage you to build it.

Being different is what this is all about.

Also, I like the pipes. But i would reverse cones.

KingBear

Hooligan
I didn't like it at first, but the more I look at it the more it appeals to me. Kind of a cafe/bobber melange.