Riders dogs - let's see 'em!

nigel

Scooter
I've now got pics of "Tikki" in my album,sorry to be incompetent but I am an old technophobe when it comes to computors.

Nige

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
I've now got pics of "Tikki" in my album,sorry to be incompetent but I am an old technophobe when it comes to computors.

Nige

Nigel - here is your pooch.

Nigel.jpg

DandyDoug

750cc
They are all sweet looking dogs.

Wish I could find one to adopt, been looking for a Schnauzer, they don't show up very often at the humane society or as rescued dogs. I will not buy one from a breeder.
I need a buddy to keep me company since I'm retired.

Dave

Street Tracker
My dog Sadi sleeping with her bunny.
Sadi-9.jpg

Not a great pic, I don't have much on the computer I guess.
sadi.jpg

Shamus

Scooter
My dog Shamus

This is our dog Shamus, with my daughter Sam. He is a 10 year old lab who is broken. He hates water. Bath time a huge chore. He'll go into a lake until the water hits his chest and then he runs out. Never barks unless someone he does not know is around or at the door. We think he's pretty smart. He knows when snack time is every day, and there are certain words he goes crazy for, no matter the tone you use. Dinner, truck, ride and snack. You can say them as if you are scolding him, and he picks out the right word and goes nuts.

Rick

Attachments

• Sam & Shamus.jpg
    Sam & Shamus.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
Rocky X terrior and Cobber Red Healer. Cobber was born deaf so has been trained with hand signals and can be taken anywhere without a leash. I even take him to shopping mall and he curls up outside mall till i return, have also taken him to work in City when i was an office worker and he stayed at doors outside the building for a total of 7 hours. Occasionally go for bush walks where animals are not allowed and leave him with food and water near kombi. Longest so far 1 day and a night. Dont have fencing but he roams garden and even if another dog outside will just wait on boundary line and only interact if dog crosses into yard. Rocky has gotta go, nice dog but runs back and forth over road if gets out. Which means cobber has to be locked up to and I cant leave doors open anymore.
Dogs.JPG

Attachments

• ebaymisc 011.jpg
    ebaymisc 011.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

nigel

Scooter
Thanks Thruxton ton up for moving my pic to the right place.

Looks like we've got some nice dogs out there

Cheers Nige & Tikki

Oil Burner

Scooter
I already posted a pic of my dog, Marty. Here is my last dog, Jupiter. Lab/greyhound mix, we think. I unfortunately had to have him put down a few months ago, at 13. Apparently, he had cancer, but we didn't know until a tumor built up below his left front shoulder. It literally disjointed his shoulder overnight. I hesitated to put these pics up, because I don't like to think about it much. He was my favorite dog of all time. He knew I was the one that "broke him out of jail" (Humane society, but he didn't know that).

Jupiterdog.jpg

Jupiter.jpg

Uesque

Scooter
I already posted a pic of my dog, Marty. Here is my last dog, Jupiter. Lab/greyhound mix, we think. I unfortunately had to have him put down a few months ago, at 13. Apparently, he had cancer, but we didn't know until a tumor built up below his left front shoulder. It literally disjointed his shoulder overnight. I hesitated to put these pics up, because I don't like to think about it much. He was my favorite dog of all time. He knew I was the one that "broke him out of jail" (Humane society, but he didn't know that).

I know that pain, you have my sympathy. Rescues really do know what you did for them. This is Malcolm who we lost in 2007. He lived with us for 12 years and he was probably 2 or so when we got him. Smartest dog I've ever met.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• malc8.jpg
    malc8.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
  • malc14.jpg
    malc14.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Uesque

Scooter
Here's our current pup as a pup:

attachment.php

And more recently:

5209_1029747401096_1747687262_61290_5402481_n.jpg

His name is Skyy. He's blind in one eye, but it doesn't affect him other than the lack of depth perception causing frequent collisions between his snout and certain sensitive anatomical regions. :hurt:

Attachments

• pupsmall.JPG
    pupsmall.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 0

Milo B

Scooter
Meet Milo....

We've been through a hell-uva journey together. Can tell what he means to me seeing as he is my user name. He's 14 and been with me since he was 7 weeks old.

The little one is Enzo. We lost him three years ago to a vet's annual vaccine shots. Went into anaphylactic shock and passed in my wife's arms. He was 3.
Anyway.... Haven't been able to get another dog yet. My wife still gets chocked up. It's tough. For some of us, these are our kids. One day.

Just sharing....

Milo

Attachments

• 09-08-06_1835.jpg
    09-08-06_1835.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 0
  • 09-08-06_1834.jpg
    09-08-06_1834.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 0

ssjones

750cc
Well, it's a sad night for us in Maryland. Maggie finally became too frail and just couldn't get around any more. We had to put her down this afternoon. Pretty tough, but it was the right thing to do. She was too close to injuring herself on recently and we didn't want her to have to go out in pain. She's resting under her favorite tree in our backyard. Digging the hole almost took me out, temps were 101 here today. Maggie would have been 16 years old on Saturday, she was a great dog and we were lucky to have her that long.

Ellie is now the queen of the roost, I'm curious to see if this does anything to her.

bbrovold

Scooter
Here's my two. The big one is a 12 year old collie named "Rusty" and the little parasite on his back is his new little 4 month old Chihuahua buddy "Ricky".

Attachments

• _MG_0602.jpg
    _MG_0602.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 0