Eeek Guns!

Gretsch

Rocker
Koi- Here's an idea for your sidecar rig...

WnW_sidecar_mg34.jpg

koifarm

Hooligan
Firepower!!

Koi- Here's an idea for your sidecar rig...

WnW_sidecar_mg34.jpg

I'm up for that Gretsch, these days it would come in handy for making cell phone users hang up, permanently!!!!!

Actually my wife suggested a swivel mounted paint ball gun, she's one of those who believe everyone on the road in front of her is a moron and everyone behind her is an asshole!!!!!

koifarm

Hooligan
Glory days!

That is funny as hell Bill! Back in the day in the South Bronx you would put your money into a hole in the side of the wall of a tenament building and then a package would be passed back . . . or you prayed that one would; otherwise you were going to be sick! :eeek:I'm so glad those days are over!

I know the feeling Hedge....
koi

Gretsch

Rocker
Stock up on all the 22LR you can get your hands on because that will be the next range ammo as a standard. I'm gonna be plinking with a new SIG Mosquito as soon as it comes in.

Just picked up my Mosquito today. :headbang2:

koifarm

Hooligan
Gretsch,
Those skeeters are a nice looking little piece, don't know if I'd get one, I mostly use my Ruger MK II with a long barrel, it is by far the most accurate of all my pistols, it's weight, action, minimal recoil and comfortable fit in the hand are all superb and allows multiple shots in a 1" circle with relative ease
Post some pics.......

Gretsch

Rocker
Here we go...

Now I just need to get the suppressor for the end of my threaded barrel :rock:

Attachments

• Sig1.jpg
    Sig1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0
  • Sig2.jpg
    Sig2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Sig3.jpg
    Sig3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0

koifarm

Hooligan
.22 ammo

Just picked up my Mosquito today. :headbang2:

Some time back I came across this opportunity to by a five gallon bucket (figuratively, it was packed in surplus ammo boxes) of .22 HP stingers. I still have 4 1/2 gallons left!!!lol.... couldn't begin to tell you how many rounds that is but I've got no worries about running out.

koifarm

Hooligan
Hot Dayum!!!

Cool post MRT,
It's a prime example of what was called a "Punt Gun", designed and built in the late 1800's early 1900's by market hunters, primarily on the East Coast.
The gun was designed to be mounted in a Punt, which was a low sided wide flat bottom boat. The gun was usually secured by wooden bracing against the frame of the boat. The hunter would hide the boat with reeds and brush, set out a big decoy spread, some with live decoys....and wait patiently till a big flock was settled in then Pow, one shot would kill upwards of 50-150 ducks or whatever which were then shipped to the upper east coast area where they were on just about any menu worth it's salt.
You rarely get to see one shot these days that's why that video is so special man, it is really really cool! Thank you.
The guns were measured in by gauge, 8 being about the largest you could comfortably shoot by hand, then into the 6,4,2 and O and OO being the largest. It's nothing more than a small cannon at those gauges.
Read more here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punt_gun

Whatcha think Hedge?????????
koi

koifarm

Hooligan
That;s something to think about hey Kingbear?
Back in the day when I was varmint shooting out in Arizona, I had called a coyote up using a rabbit squeal. He was about 250 yds out on a range finder and was facing me.
I had a scoped 30.06 O3A3 and was shooting 110 grain HP's on a bipod rest. I busted the cap, he went down. We got over to where he was a bit later and he was laying on the ground with no blood, no holes, nothing to see where he'd been hit. My buddy flipped him over and we found that the bullet had hit him in the left shoulder, very shallow, but the round had Zipped along just under the skin and actually peeled it back leaving muscle exposed for the full length of his torso, from shoulder to hip. Fucking amazing.....

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
Alright, I've gotten some good advice here about gun stuff before... so I've got another question to ask: which would you own/ rather have/ is a better gun, the Benelli M4 Tactical or the Benelli M2 Tactical?
I know that the M2 is about 500 bucks less, but is the newer M4 all that?

I sold a bike recently and have the money for a cool-ass simi auto shootgun and these are what I've narrowed it down to.

mrt202

Street Tracker
My wife just came from our local Walmart and they pulled the ammo case right out of the store and said they aren't selling ammo anymore. My wife said WTF is this store run by a bunch of Democrats? I'm all done with Walmart if that is there new policy!

+1! Say it isn't so!
I quit going to K Mart when they quit selling guns.
It's gonna suck if i can't go in Wally World too!

On a different note, is this shit for real? http://wimp.com/fastestgunman/ :eeek:

Gretsch

Rocker
Magpul AR15 magazines are getting easier to come by these days. I just got an order I placed last month. The shipments were taking ~2-3 months before now.

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
Yeah, went to the gun shop here today, hangin on the wall they have 4 AR15s and 3 AK47s= haven't seen that many in one place for a while.

Maybe Americans are starting to feel like they're armed well enough?
Or are we running outta money? :chin: