Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

ssjones

750cc
This is the chick from the Metroracing.com ads (Motorcycle Classics mag).
2831470179_06141f7e76.jpg

And a few more:
2831470177_c3d2ca66c9.jpg

2833166826_5c204451eb.jpg

Last edited:
It must be very lonely down there, each to their own I guess!
View attachment 903

Reminds me of the first traditional Maori Hungi (earth oven) I went to. Which began with a traditional Maori sheep stealing. Where we all piled into this old Mk 1 Ford Zephyr (the Maori Mustang) & roared out of town to the closest sheep padock. Stuffed an unsuspecting wooly jumbuck into the boot (trunk) & roared back to town.
Apparently the tradition goes back thousands of years.
Or so I was told.

Scratch, I gotta move to Oz. You guys do the craziest and coolest shit down there. Not that I'm into stealing sheep... but you get the point, don't ya?

Scratch, I gotta move to Oz. You guys do the craziest and coolest shit down there. Not that I'm into stealing sheep... but you get the point, don't ya?

That actually happened in the Land of the Long White Sheep Shaggers (NZ). Tho I'm sure a few Aussie sheep have ended up being illegaly roasted in a hole in the ground too (there's heaps of Maori sheep-shearer's over here)

I'm sorry guys, but I find most of these babes far too plastic & manufactured for my tastes. (tho I do like the tatooed lass). & most of them look like sluts (not that there's anything wrong with that)
So how about some tasteful shots of normal girls & bikes? I'm sure that BlueJ can't be the only guy here with a good looking partner. Let's see some babes that we might maintain an interest in for longer than one night, & might even WANT to have a conversation with.
Here you go. I'll get the ball rolling with these pics of a friend of mine.

Attachments

• 08-12-07_1122.jpg
    08-12-07_1122.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 08-12-07_1123.jpg
    08-12-07_1123.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Yeah she's a hotty alright. I wish she hadn't gone back to Adelaide.
But that's the problem with a tourist town. All the best chicks are just passing thru.

PS Anyhow, I said normal, not ugly.

D9

Vendor
Scratch, she's lovely... you've got me wishing she hadn't gone
back to Adelaide as well...

Damn. :(