Best Lookin Motorcycle of all time!

msc66

Two Stroke
Ducati 916....when the gas runs out in the future, it will still be hung on walls in gallerys & museums....

The designer Claudio Castiglioni died yesterday as a side note...he also designed the MV Agusta F4

No offense to you Ace. I know its personal taste and all but I never got the whole sportbike look. A tail that looks like it took a good swift kick in the ass and a gas tank that looks like a tumor or something. How did this ever become an acceptable look for motorcycles?

This is a Ducati that I'd like to own.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hKkYZ9GWz...AAGZ8/TwB5Opz1AUs/s1600/ducati-sport-1000.jpg

Kframe

Street Tracker
Best looking?
This one!!!!
moto+paul+smith+triumph+2.jpg

JUST KIDDING!!!

For serious though, I can't pick just one 'best lookin'' bike, there are just too many. One that ranks way up on the list is the Vincent "Black Shadow".

vincent_black-shadow_series-c.jpeg

-K

AceT100

Rocker
No offense to you Ace. I know its personal taste and all but I never got the whole sportbike look. A tail that looks like it took a good swift kick in the ass and a gas tank that looks like a tumor or something. How did this ever become an acceptable look for motorcycles?

This is a Ducati that I'd like to own.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hKkYZ9GWz...AAGZ8/TwB5Opz1AUs/s1600/ducati-sport-1000.jpg

Well...I can't ride em, got a fucked up shoulder, so the Triumph is comfortable....Used to own a Monster....

As for the Sport Classic....Yeeeeaahhhhh.....NO...I think they are awful....No offense :popcorn2:

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Just to piss everybody off...... here's the 52 Harley I rode.... and yes I wish I still had it. It cost me a cool $500 back in the day. You didn't steer it, you aimed it. If you had to stop fast you prayed along with hitting the brakes. Anything you put in the saddlebags had to be tough. Found that out after I broke a thermos or three. But man it was good on the big road. It was red, but the picture faded.

Attachments

• dad 52 harley.jpg
    dad 52 harley.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Kframe

Street Tracker
Just to piss everybody off...... here's the 52 Harley I rode.... and yes I wish I still had it. It cost me a cool $500 back in the day. You didn't steer it, you aimed it. If you had to stop fast you prayed along with hitting the brakes. Anything you put in the saddlebags had to be tough. Found that out after I broke a thermos or three. But man it was good on the big road. It was red, but the picture faded.

Nice paint-shaker!
Detro%202400%20D%20Paint%20Shaker.gif