Really messed up weekend

nohawk

Rocker
This Saturday I went to check on my friend Turk and found him dead in his bedroom. He would have turned 60 on Thursday. It looks like he overdosed on prescription medication. By the looks of it, his doctor was prescribing him ridiculous amount of pain and anxiety meds. This whole thing is extremely fucked up. He is gonna be missed.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
oh man, that is really messed up . Very tough for you. I hope you get over the shock.. at least you were there for your friend one last time. You found him.

Very sorry to hear all of that.

Sal

Skeeter

Rocker
oohhh man scott, im so sorry to hear about your loss and sorry you had to find him. wish the best for you dude

Savantjk

Street Tracker
Sorry to hear that, man. It's always tough to lose a friend. Such a shock too when it's unexpected. Always a reminder of our own mortality..

strokerlmt

Nohawk....so sorry to hear Scott...horrible to hear a friend has died....worse to be the one to find or see it happen. Wake up everyday and keep moving.
'Press on"
LMT

Oil Burner

Scooter
Sorry to hear about your friend. Never easy to lose a bud. Being the first on scene never gets any easier, even when you don't know the person, but it can really mess you up when you find a friend. If you have lots of dreams about it, make sure you talk to someone who can help. I've seen it before, unfortunately. Stay strong.

Ken

cynr1023

TT Racer
Sorry to hear about your loss. Always remember him when he was happy, the pain will never go away but you can soften it with fond remembrance and honor his memory.

Easy13

Street Tracker
That's rough, Scott, I'm sorry about your friend. Sounds like he was having a hard go of it, so maybe he's in a better place? Take care, Amigo.
Easy

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I'm really sorry to hear that man; that is one hell of a way to find out. I'm raising my glass and giving a silent thought to your friend tonight. Once again...I am sorry for your loss.

78gold

Two Stroke
Sorry to hear

Sorry to hear about your mate and dont let it get to you. At least he had friends, it is even sadder to hear of those unfortunates not found for ages.

Wishing you all the best