Greetings from St. Louis

STLT100

moped
Hi Folks,
A new/used Bonnie owner reporting. Picked up a 2005 T100 in black, with only 1100 miles this January. Previous owner added $1800 in bolt-ons. The bike came with N-H Toga's, a Corbin Smuggler and numerous Triumph chrome bits. I'm likely to also add N-H M-bars, Triumph fly-screen and fork gaiters. Needless to say, I'm one happy 51 year old child......... C-ya!

koifarm

Hooligan
Howdy !

Hi Folks,
A new/used Bonnie owner reporting. Picked up a 2005 T100 in black, with only 1100 miles this January. Previous owner added $1800 in bolt-ons. The bike came with N-H Toga's, a Corbin Smuggler and numerous Triumph chrome bits. I'm likely to also add N-H M-bars, Triumph fly-screen and fork gaiters. Needless to say, I'm one happy 51 year old child......... C-ya!

Welcome aboard STLT, glad to have you on the board, how's the weather in St. Louis?
Enjoy the forums, please feel free to post plenty of pictures.
Mind if I ask what you paid for the bike, my nephew is looking for one the same year.
:welcome:

Koifarm
:sidecar:

STLT100

moped
Welcome aboard STLT, glad to have you on the board, how's the weather in St. Louis?
Enjoy the forums, please feel free to post plenty of pictures.
Mind if I ask what you paid for the bike, my nephew is looking for one the same year.
:welcome:

Koifarm
:sidecar:
Koifarm,
I only paid $4200. That's all he wanted for it. But, I had to be in rural Missouri on January 3rd with cash and a trailer to pull it off. I feel the bike, with options, is worth $5000 plus. Also, I just sold a spotless, but optionless, 2006 T100, with 22,000 miles for $4000. I feel that was the right price for that bike. And, the 2006 ran like a swiss watch, just like the 2005. But, that's not news to a Bonnie owner, is it? C-ya

BTW, regarding weather, it was 85 degrees or so yesterday in St. Louis, a new record for the date. Of course, all the Hardley-Davisnuns were out and about.......

koifarm

Hooligan
Many thanks STLT, that's about parallel with the quote I gave my nephew, he's looking at a stock 05 the guy want's $5500 for, 1200 miles, I suggested $4k or 4.5k as a good deal, many thanks for the return, much appreciated!

dschief

750cc
What is it with people buying '05s new and putting 1000+/- miles on them and selling them cheap? That's how I got my Bonneville!
Welcome to the gang!

gcrider

Street Tracker
I grew up in the STL. Go burn up Wild Horse Creek Rd and Highway "T" west of town for me. Great riding out there around Babler Park.

STLT100

moped
I grew up in the STL. Go burn up Wild Horse Creek Rd and Highway "T" west of town for me. Great riding out there around Babler Park.
gcrider,
Wildhorse and Highway T ain't what they used to be. It's now the very well healed western edge of St. Louis County. 911's, SL500's, A8's and 750iL's drivin' like idiots!
I used to do the Gumbo to St. Albans route via T, with pedal power. Too crazy out there now! My local fave is currently Calhoun County, between the Mississippi and Illinios Rivers. Accessable by ferry only on the south end, it really cuts down on traffic. C-ya

Clarke

Scooter
Belated welcome to ya! We have been doing the Calhoun County rides as well, often the backway via St. Charles. In the old days my parents took us over there on Sundays in the 69 Caddy, stops at Whitmans Hotel, etc. Let me know if you ever want to do a small group Triumph ride over there. There are other Truimph people on both sides of the river, D9 included.

STLT100

moped
Clarke,
Getting together with some other Bonneville riders would be great. Maybe a run up to Hardin via Alton, Brussles Ferry, etc. However, I don't know the methods for making contact, except by phone. Maybe the moderators could help. Otherwise, check out STLRiderz.com and look for my name there, STLT100.
C-ya

gcrider

Street Tracker
gcrider,
Wildhorse and Highway T ain't what they used to be. It's now the very well healed western edge of St. Louis County. 911's, SL500's, A8's and 750iL's drivin' like idiots!
I used to do the Gumbo to St. Albans route via T, with pedal power. Too crazy out there now! My local fave is currently Calhoun County, between the Mississippi and Illinios Rivers. Accessable by ferry only on the south end, it really cuts down on traffic. C-ya

My experience on these roads was by bicycle as well. The ride to St Albans was a favorite. Sorry to hear that development has taken those rides away from folks.