My new Bonnie Black...

fullspeed

moped
Just a week old. Mods are on the way. Love it! The way motorcycling should be.

Attachments

• 5579425319_cd0b7e1c4c_z.jpg
    5579425319_cd0b7e1c4c_z.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 0

HepcatBob

Scooter
CONGRATS on the new bike!!!

I would say ride to Greensboro tomorrow for Carolina Euro's open house but the weatherman's predicting some nasty winds.

Last edited:

mark66

TT Racer
Welcome and congrats on the new Bonneville. Don't ya just love getting a new bike, it's the best.

pz1p

Two Stroke
welcome to the bb club, you will love it, just turned over 45,000 miles with no problems to speak of.

Kappy

Two Stroke
Congrats to the new bike .
Well it SEEMS that the black once are the fastest, but fact is that the standard white/black chrome loaded versions are super fast due to there sleek surface -:)

Kappy

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Congrats to the new bike .
Well it SEEMS that the black once are the fastest, but fact is that the standard white/black chrome loaded versions are super fast due to there sleek surface -:)

Kappy

That is a common but false misconception.

strokerlmt

Actually it is a scientific fact that British Racing Green bikes are even faster than black ones. It is the racing part of the color.
LMT

mark66

TT Racer
Actually it is a scientific fact that British Racing Green bikes are even faster than black ones. It is the racing part of the color.
LMT

Yeah, I remember the BRG colors from the 60's formula 1 racing. Loved the BRM's, had a picture of one on my bedroom wall as a teen.