Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Least she's got boots on....

naked_motorcycle.jpg

God i wish my face was that seat.

I donno what it is about her but holy crap!

KingBear

Hooligan
I like them all, skinny and chubby, tall and short, blond, brunette, redhead... as long as she's pretty. I think that's what you call being heterosexual. :)

I like them all, skinny and chubby, tall and short, blond, brunette, redhead... as long as she's pretty. I think that's what you call being heterosexual. :)

I'm right there with ya! I'll even fuck the ugly ones, just cause!

My ol' man always said, "Every one you turn down is one you don't get!"

tribear

Street Tracker
Agreed. I'm pretty sure I didn't say that I wouldn't gladly knock the arse out of 'em. Oh yes, I would. As MY old man says, "any port in a storm, son. any port in a storm". Yes sir! But, fuck man!, a mere puff of wind would knock both them bitches of those bikes.

loxpump

Rocker
I agree, I spent a year on Okinawa and there is something about them, but then the round eyes were few and far between. I do need to add that there are women from everywhere that are beautiful in their own way.

Last edited:

koifarm

Hooligan
I agree, I spent a year on Okinawa and there is something about them, but then the round eyes were few and far between. I do need to add that there are women from everywhere that are beautiful in their own way.

You should try Surinam...French influence probably the most exotic women I've ever seen....mmm

T-boy

Rocker

Well said, lox! We've seen 310 pages of them...and we aren't done yet!