Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

Following on from my burnout pics in the other thread, here's a pic of a mates wife "Well" doing her own burnout on her own bike - Kawasaki ER650. A tip of the hat to a spunky chick!

Wellburn.jpg

Cheers,

Pikey.

MES

750cc
your killing me Pikey.
I got your PM. I'm out the door in 5 hr for Mods Vs Rockers S.D..
I'll Pm ya when I'm back in 4 days.

cheers

your killing me Pikey.
I got your PM. I'm out the door in 5 hr for Mods Vs Rockers S.D..
I'll Pm ya when I'm back in 4 days.

cheers

Enjoy your trip bro and here's something to occupy your mind if the road is too straight (and get this - Well runs a bar here too!) ;)

well.jpg

Jayburn.jpg

Cheers,

Pikey.

brass

Two Stroke
Following on from my burnout pics in the other thread, here's a pic of a mates wife "Well" doing her own burnout on her own bike - Kawasaki ER650. A tip of the hat to a spunky chick!

Wellburn.jpg

Cheers,

Pikey.

With no front brake even! That bitch IS bad!

Wellburn.jpg
Cheers,Pikey.
The spokes on the rear wheel and sproket are not blurred in this photo as they should be if the wheel/sproket was spinning fast enough to burn the tire.* Almost all the "smoke" is behind the bike, not around the wheel, as it is in a burn-out.**

Photoshop or smoke machine????????

KingBear

Hooligan
Y'all know very well there isn't gonna be a conversation about pin-ups without me jumping in. Here's one from a relatively new guy, Robert Alvarado...

Attachments

• ALVARADO_img_13.jpg
    ALVARADO_img_13.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1

D9

Vendor
Wow! Looks almost like he's mixing illustration with photo...? Very cool

Here's a nice pin-up-y retro gal

tumblr_la8omkutQ51qdq1t3o1_500-771038.jpg

and another

Pin-up.jpg

Last edited:
The spokes on the rear wheel and sproket are not blurred in this photo as they should be if the wheel/sproket was spinning fast enough to burn the tire.* Almost all the "smoke" is behind the bike, not around the wheel, as it is in a burn-out.**

I had to leave before this shot was taken but as far as I know, the shot is legit with no photoshop trickery - I think the shutter speed was set so as it froze the spokes. Same as one of me that was done riding in a tunnel - in the pic you could see the front tyre tread. Weird but 100% legit.

Talking of photoshop, the chick with the pistols in "my" shot was obviously photoshopped in.

Cheers,

Pikey.

sportyone

Street Tracker
I had to leave before this shot was taken but as far as I know, the shot is legit with no photoshop trickery - I think the shutter speed was set so as it froze the spokes. Same as one of me that was done riding in a tunnel - in the pic you could see the front tyre tread. Weird but 100% legit.

Talking of photoshop, the chick with the pistols in "my" shot was obviously photoshopped in.

Cheers,

Pikey.

yeah well, Pikey :huh: who are you trying to kid man ?
your not riding or moving in your shot either, if someone dropped in the girl with the pistols, then I can guarentee all the others are staged & P/S'd too ! that's just IMO :shh: show us the video ?

Last edited:
yeah well, Pikey :huh: who are you trying to kid man ?
your not riding or moving in your shot either, if someone dropped in the girl with the pistols, then I can guarentee all the others are staged & P/S'd too ! that's just IMO :shh:

Sporty,

Just checked with the photographer and for her one armed shot, she has been photoshopped as the expression on her face was one of pure nervousness. Danny (photographer) took a static shot of her with her hand in the air and smiling and did his magic with PS. The burnout is pukka but there is not much smoke as she got scared and pulled in the clutch.

Whatever, I have respect for her as she had never done anything like that before and probably weighs less than 50kg soaking wet! Regarding the frozen spokes, it's because the shutter speed and flash. Shutter speed was 125th of a second apparently.

But I can swear on my deceased mother's grave that my shots are 100% legit (except the pistol chick of course). Here's a pic I have just taken with my phone - can you see the "glaze" on the tyre from the spinning?

Photo0098.jpg

I fucking hate it when people doubt what I say when it's true. I'm not trying to bullshit anybody here and if PS was used and I know it, I'll say it.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Last edited:
Yeah, you are right Boofie. Like Danny says, if you look at any magazine, there is always a bit of PS to touch up the shot, much as there was airbrushing. IMO, fair enough for a cut & paste of a whole top half of a body to make her look a bit better - doesn't take away for the fact that she nutted up and did it.

To shut up the doubters, Danny just popped in my shop with the VDOs and I uploaded them. A bit crap as it was just a point and shoot camera but if people care enough to be arsed, they can probably play them in slow motion to see the bikes when the flash goes off and verify the riders. :yawn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APjEJFggvp8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVOSJ8YcpD8

Cheers,

Pikey.

Anyway, this is supposed to be a picture thread so come on, let's have another! :)

bb.jpg

And I have no idea if it's been tweaked cos I just pulled it off the web!

Cheers,

Pikey.

koifarm

Hooligan
Keep em coming Pikey, can't get enough of those Thai ladies....and who gives a shit if they are photoshopped or not, bunch of namby pamby whiners anyway....
Good job Pikey.....

Just for you Koi - 3 of the local lasses and their bikes.

GTlady.jpg

FYI, Kawasaki have a factory here but unlike Triumph, they negotiated to sell the bikes to the Thai market without the horrendous tax markup that "foreign" bikes attract - hence their popularity. Either Triumph weren't that smart or they wanted to keep the price high for the lux brand image like Ducati, KTM, H-D e.t.c.

Cheers,

Pikey

koifarm

Hooligan
Interesting for sure, Triumph management sometimes doesn't think "out of the box" for sure, must be all that tea they drink. Hell, it's business anyway, if you can move a unit, then move it....they are not museum pieces, and who the hell from the US is gonna go to Thailand, buy one and pay to have it shipped back?
I was in Japan back in the late 50's for a bit and developed a "taste" for those fine oriental ladies and spent some time in Hawaii while the Army surgeons put me back together after Nam and there are some fine hula dancers there as well. Just something about those dusky skinned, petite, dark haired Asian women that rings my bells....obviously rings yours as well...lol...

brass

Two Stroke

No fork load, no chain whip, no tense muscles, no rubber on the ground, and NO EFFORT!

She could teach the "Stunt wars" guys a thing or two.

In the u-tube clips, the bike doesn't move at all, PERFECT! No movement at all! The absolute BEST I've EVER seen!:headbang2: