Bonnie Bret's down

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Women can have that effect, either great healing, or the opposite! Glad to hear your up and around, hope all goes well and you're bike bound asap!

Kappy

Two Stroke
Speedy recovery man,really sorry to hear that you had an encounter with a xmas tree but it seems that you are in good spirits especially you you seemingly have gotten your priorities with the ladies right -:)

Kappy

Bonniebret

Rocker
Bitchin!!!

They letting you take any of those hot physical therapist ladies with ya?

That's the only thing that's not coming with me. Seriously, between the drugs, bandages and crutches I might just open a roadside field hospital.

Hey Lindy, they told me I don't have to do the trash bag nightmare when I shower!

Gretsch

Rocker
Glad to hear you're home Brett! Take it easy and heal up. I'm about 3 months out from my break and I can tell you things WILL get better.

nohawk

Rocker
Take it easy man and heal up right. Physical therapy is torture no matter how hot the therapist is.

Whoa! Just back on the forum after a few days away. ommisserations for your acident Bret but seems like you are making a swift and strong recovery. When your head's straight start the paperwork to nail the sucker with the xmas tree for all he's got!

Cheers,

Pikey.

Bonniebret

Rocker
Now that I'm home I have a new perspective of all the little shit I do that took for granted. Even in my tiny apartment getting up, going to the bathroom and sitting the on the couch I can no longer do without using a walker, breaking a sweat. Yesterday I took my first shower at home. Someone has to help me and I have to sit on one those bench things too but we did it. It was very humbling.

I thought I was doing OK yesterday. In fact I felt great. But today not so much. I'm not sure if it's just part of the recovery or not. Kinda like when you're sore the day after working out. My ankle got progressively more painful as the night went on. When I tied lifting my leg to get in bed an off the chart pain went through my foot. I'm supposed to schedule my follow-up tomorrow so I'll ask WTF then.

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
Best of luck mate stay positive and take every day one at a time you will be back before you know it mate. Best of luck for a speedy recovery mate Ben Dickens

Texas94fs

Hooligan
You'll come out of it for the better and a greater understanding of how good it is to be in decent physical shape at least! Hope they get you sorted and the rest isn't overly painful. One day at a time mate. Cheers.

Bonniebret

Rocker
Just limped over to the desk for the first time. Had to take care of some insurance biz. Thought I'd share these with those of you who aren't on my FB page. I have to keep reminding myself that THIS is why it hurts so bad.

16342717682958493421297.jpg

16763017692617134881297.jpg

16786817720676636351297.jpg

16733917755121097441297.jpg