Hey gang!

Two Stroke
Long time no see.
That new TV series got me to thinking about this place again.
I haven't been riding much as matter fact I crashed early last year and broke my collar bone which now is held together with screws and plates but that's another story. The bike suffered little and I look forward to putting her back on the road in all her original outrageous glory.

Looks like some new faces here. Jeff, are you still alive up there in Austin, J Goroff, you alive. Hankmark? etc

The new EFI bikes look like they are getting some real love here, that's cool with me.

Go Bonnies forever!:cheers:

Two Stroke
Thanks Hank, D9 still fabbing parts-woot!
I'm feel like a bull in a China shop, it just feels right. Winter is about to set in, the Flounder boat is put up for the season. It's time to break out the kerosen heater and get a little greasy in the garage.
I bet there are a lot of new cool ideas and parts out there to contemplate.
I'm thinking this season Ace/clubman bars and and adjustable rearsets...hummm, tastey.

Two Stroke
Thanks, Jeff...I'll post a thread on it sometime this winter.
Bascially it was a low speed low side that jacked me pretty good.
The bike faired much better than me.

loxpump

Rocker
Welcome back and like the others said, sorry about the crash. Man do you have a lot of catching up to do in the Babes on Bikes thread.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Oi mate! Sorry to hear about the spill! Glad to hear they got you fixed up though. (its also a good excuse to uh add a few extra parts the boike!) If you can make it this saturday the 27th there is a bike show at British Usa just up from galveston a ways, I'd love to meet ya there and share a pint! If you need any help or just want to shoot the shit shoot me a message I'm only up in katy and could use an excuse to take ride.

Two Stroke
My bike is down at the moment and most likely for the next few months as I make repairs and do a little maintenance but thanks. I've never made a British USA run but have always wanted to so keep me in mind for the next one...Rock-On!

innominate

Street Tracker
Wondered where you've been. Figured you were just spending more time on the boat than on the bike. Need to meet up for another 3 sisters ride sometime

Two Stroke
Oh man I really had a blast on that trip.
Forgive my memory but are you the one that showed me how to sync my carbs?

innominate

Street Tracker
Oh man I really had a blast on that trip.
Forgive my memory but are you the one that showed me how to sync my carbs?

wasnt me. i still havent done that to my bonnie yet. but i have a carbtune all new and shiny sittin in the garage waiting for me to use it.