Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

cali_rider

Scooter
Not "Babes on Bikes" but worthy none the less. Taken at the SEMA (Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association) show in Las Vegas. This young lass was posing in the Giovanna Wheels booth... let me tell you, there were babes a plenty at this trade show...

Giovanni_4.jpg

Giovanni_7.jpg

Giovanni_6.jpg

Last edited:

DandyDoug

750cc
Nice looking girl, too bad about all those dirty marks all over her arms.
I'm no fan of tatoo's , some are ok but that looks like crap to me.
I'll bet she is going to regret it .

strokerlmt

tats are an interesting discussion. (I don't like the tats on this girl) My wife had a bunch of friends over and they are all 45- 53 years old. I heard the conversation about tats. Several had tats and got them when they we 25-30-even 40. Everyone said they wished they had not gotten the tat. Didn't hear why I went to the garage.
LMT

cali_rider

Scooter
Some more SEMA Girls...again these are all cel phone pix, so pardon the quality, but you get my meaning...check out the abs on the Conti girl...

axis_two.jpg

[I
Falken.jpg

Conti.jpg

two.jpg

Giovanni_8.jpg

loxpump

Rocker
Conti.jpg

Just my personal opinion of course but I think she's closer to a description of a hot chick. Her and Moses lady friend too.

koifarm

Hooligan
Lox wins again!

Conti.jpg

Just my personal opinion of course but I think she's closer to a description of a hot chick. Her and Moses lady friend too.

My feelings exactly, she has the maturity to suck the chrome off my trailer hitch, the beauty to outclass the twinkie chicks, and the looks remind me of my mother...classic attributes....looks just like my third wife as well.
Nice pick Lox.....