White Helmet... Sharpie Marker... Boredom

Arkwright

Two Stroke
A few months ago I won a white full face Shoei at a rally and as I don't tend to wear full face helmets and I'm not a great lover of white either, I decided I was going to stick it on e bay. However, before I got chance, I spotted a black sharpie marker pen within easy reach and being bored with nothing better to do, I attacked the helmet.

Here are the results. I'm not the greatest artist in the world, but it was very theraputic and I may even wear it occasionally if I fancy attracting attention.

hel 1.jpg hel 2.jpg

hel 4.jpg hel 5.jpg

hel 6.jpg hel 7.jpg

D9

Vendor
Arkwright, very cool... Sharpies rock... why stop with the helmet? :D

This one knocked me out... was featured in cycleworld awhile back

photobucket album http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/...marker Ducati/Close-ups of my Sharpie Ducati/

tankfromback.jpg

Easy13

Street Tracker
Hey Arkie, I have an old white Bell 3/4 helmet. It's virgin, Amigo! What'd you charge me to do some Che', a Pancho Villa and maybe Hendrix (I'll supply pix of Pancho and Jimi)? You could just go nuts with the rest of it, do some cartoons, chinese characters, Jesus flippin the bird, whatever. C'mon, you could become a cottage industry...

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
Did I see Peter Criss?
Nice artistic work Ark
Well, all except Che,
Other than the despicable commie a-hole, Very Nice Work!
I wish I had the talent to doodle stuff like that.

Arkwright

Two Stroke
I saw Che, Lenin and was that Dali on there too?

Portraits are:

Che, Lennon, Dali, Munroe, Freddie Mercury & James Dean.

The rest are Kanji symbols that mean something to me and a bunch of other pics and symbols that have some significance in my life.

Arkwright

Two Stroke
Hey Arkie, I have an old white Bell 3/4 helmet. It's virgin, Amigo! What'd you charge me to do some Che', a Pancho Villa and maybe Hendrix (I'll supply pix of Pancho and Jimi)? You could just go nuts with the rest of it, do some cartoons, chinese characters, Jesus flippin the bird, whatever. C'mon, you could become a cottage industry...

I think the return shipping costs to the UK would unfortunately make it a non viable proposition, but I'm flattered you asked, thanks.

motomaniac

Street Tracker
You should stick this up on eBay now that you have decorated it. Might be surprised how much it will go for....

anthone

Scooter
helmet is awesome, except for all the black. just kidding! you should do more design stuff on it man. theres enough faces for now, any update flics?

Pete R

Banned
doodee doodoo doodee doodoo "You have now entered the Twilight Zone" Freaky new dudes eh? :hj:

Nice artwork Arkie :)