New Bike Project for LMT

strokerlmt

This is probably one of the neatest mods I have done. A retro steering damper from Ace Holligan and it is really cool........
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_5700.jpg
    IMG_5700.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5701.jpg
    IMG_5701.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5702.jpg
    IMG_5702.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 0

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
This is probably one of the neatest mods I have done. A retro steering damper from Ace Holligan and it is really cool........
LMT

It works really well too! I love mine. "Lightly grease the friction washers" I over greased and had to take it back apart and wipe almost all of the grease off, works perfectly now.

Last edited:

strokerlmt

2 monkeys......thx.....I have kinda learned to listen.....I over grease...over loc tite etc ....so I greased small and mon it works well. I will comment again when I ride with the unit....
LMT

strokerlmt

Frame coming back together, grab rail, damper and RAF red powder coated sprocket.
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_0285.jpg
    IMG_0285.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0286.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0287.jpg
    IMG_0287.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0

strokerlmt

Sweatmachine......It looks very blue doesn't it. For some reason the camera seems to enhance the color. Tank is white/cream as the side covers. I should be able to roll the bike outside this weekend with side covers tank and seat.

blue1.jpg

nohawk

Rocker
:bug: I think itll look alot better with the tank and stuff back on. Have you lost many things in the shag carpet?

strokerlmt

whenever I need a small washer, nut or bolt I just vacum the shaggyyy with a clean bag and I find a handful:cheer:
LMT

strokerlmt

So my wifes bike comin along......meanwhile while I was cleaning mine I got carried away....so the girl has new shoes and some clothes.....try to dress her this weekend....
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_0299.jpg
    IMG_0299.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 0

strokerlmt

One of the problems with ADD with some people is that it gets worse as you get older. My theory is that you have more youthful energy to surpress the condition. Whatever it is the dual bike project has been great because it I get frustrated with a small job on one I go go a fun job on the other and then go bac and finish the shit job. The RAF bike is close, a few more hours and I should be trying to start the SOB. My girl is very close as well. With new shoes and clothes she is lookin real pretty. One of the things I wanted to do was have more "see through" retro engine look so I moved the rear brake piston bac to the frame.
More later
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 0

strokerlmt

thx....I needed some therapy......the last 2 years have been very worry some especially with young daughters. I have to say though I am very fortunate in that my business has turned dramatically in the last 6 months and this year will be excellent. But the whole thing fucked with my mind.....I was working 7 days a week and becoming and asshole to my family. So after biz turned I started taking the mornings off and working on the bikes....worked in the PM and then picked up my oldest from school and came home. AND it worked. I am still an asshole but a nicer ahole .......my wife is happier......I learned a lot and it was fun.
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0

tezza

Street Tracker
both bikes are looking real good,hey, everyone needs some therapy sometime.some more than others, lol.