Cafe Racer

Bob80220

Scooter
Just wanted to post as a reminder to anyone that is interested the Cafe Racer show airs tonight on HD Theater...

Bob

Last edited:

Bob80220

Scooter
I enjoyed the 2 shows very much but I must say the commercials were freakin annoying...it appears Cafe Racer will be running as a weekly series on Wednesday evenings...

Bob

msc66

Two Stroke
I don't get the channel either so I called a buddy. He got it but doesn't have a dvr. I looked at my wife and she said "you've got half an hour. You'd better say good night to the kids and get going". So I watched at my friend's house. Good show but I won't be able to do that every week. :(

mark66

TT Racer
Yeah, you gotta dvr it if you can. HD Theater always has really long commercials. Found that out watching the TT races from the Isle of Man they show on Monday nites and some of their hot rod build shows.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Hah, we all had a good time watching it here, had a celebrity in our midst and man is he getting some shit for it hah

Ninja K

Two Stroke
I thought the first episode was great! Didn't care for the second one too much.. the editing was quite odd and I wasn't quite interested in that electric Norton.

S3man

moped
I really enjoyed the show. It was a history lesson for me, previously I knew nothing about the Mods and Rockers except they meet here in the states peacefully on scooters and bikes and have a good time. I never knew the background of a Triton either! I obviously am just getting into the Brit bike scene.