Cross country and back

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
At least the Harley guys were willing to pull over and ready to lend a hand. Sounds like your having a great trip.
Ride Safe

buckie

Scooter
Just reread my thread, the thing about the Harley guys was meant as a compliment - they are always there to help. Skeeter, you have me mixed up with someone else, don't have a son that I know of. Didn't make it to Sturgis took forever to get through Yellowstone, what is it about that "pullout for slower traffic" don't folks understand? Real men don't pullout I guess, maybe that's why there are so many kids out here! Staying in Greybull, Wyoming going to get up early and try to make it to Iowa City (1000 miles) I've done 800 not sure if by butt will let me do 1000. I am going to attach photos later this evening if it's the last thing I do.

buckie

Scooter
Ok, let's try the photo thing again, I can navigate my way cross country but can't navigate the internet.[
MG]http://dscf0162.jpg[/IMG]
dscf0117.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Buckie that didn't work. Try the "Users CP" at the top, then 4th button down on the left " Pictures and Albums", then " add album" or " add picture" and then browse to your photo. That will work for the first 10 or so photos, but most guys use a free picture hosting site - I use photobucket.