What do YOU guys want if you could have it made?

BobM

Two Stroke
How about a saddlebag mounting kit so you can hang on a set of Cortech bags or similar that we can snug down.
Maybe black bolts, washers and locking nuts to be used with rear peg removal.
I spray painted the set I use for the muffler attachment now.
Black Anodized bolts for the sidecovers and seat that don't fade to gray after the first year in the sun.

pattybilt

Scooter
I have been thinking about making some sissy bars for a while now, I made one for my bike that is bullet proof, I actually pick the bike up to move it, using the sissy bar, all the time!

Bluzboy66

moped
Classic-styled, trimmed down hand controls. The factory levers aren't bad, but I'd love to rid my bars of the big clunky black factory control housings.

How about some 'Kustom' 60's bobber-inspired stuff?? I'd love a finned primary cover, like the old aftermarket custom 650 cover.....and maybe even a right side engine cover as well!......

71_3555_B_001.jpg

Mike

pattybilt

Scooter
Here is my personal sissy bar, It bolts between the fender and the frame. I have a few ideas for some sissy bars using tubing as well, when bolted on it looks like an extension of the frame, Ill get some side pics of it tomorrow.

Sorry for the very rough pics! This was before the center piece that holds the cushion on was welded and of course powder coat, If this were offered as a kit the "upholstery" would of course be professional
pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

DandyDoug

750cc
A few items I'd like:
1. a quick detach luggage rack and a small sissy bar with a pad for passengers.

2. the flip up seat that has been mentioned.

3. some decent looking affordable wheels so we could run tubeless tires.

4. finned engine covers, eg: cam covers, clutch side covers, main right side motor covers.

5. a 5 gallonn tank that looks like the current tank.

6. a 5 or 6 gallon cafe styled touring tank.

That's just for starters, I'm sure I'll come up with more.
Good luck with your business !!!

sportyone

Street Tracker
Here is my personal sissy bar, It bolts between the fender and the frame. I have a few ideas for some sissy bars using tubing as well, when bolted on it looks like an extension of the frame, Ill get some side pics of it tomorrow.

Sorry for the very rough pics! This was before the center piece that holds the cushion on was welded and of course powder coat, If this were offered as a kit the "upholstery" would of course be professional
pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

GOD THAT LOOKS SO BAD !
sorry,
might suit a harley, far too heavy looking for a classic styled Bonneville, IMHO
:)

strokerlmt

Ditto on what someone said about tank....my larger NH tank that looks like the classic Bonneville tank is one of the best mods I have done.
If the battery box was smaller and tucked up into the set pan a little with your new flip seat then you could relocate the fuse box.
Look through my engine......get rid of the ugly box frame strut with a tubular one.
Those oil coolers are just thick walled tubing with machined ribs and taped ends. They allow you to get rid of the stock big cooler. I'm going to powder coat so the go "away" visually.
Our yokes or triple trees are 41mm. Some nice alu yokes that will allow you to "bolt on" with everything else BUT that are 44mm would allow to put on speed triple forks for dual breaking.
Good luck....get going....'press on"
LMT