Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

sportyone

Street Tracker
While all have been lovely, this most recent one is truly the best. Very tastefully done! She's a genuine hottie!

well, she says thank you for all your lovely comments, she has enjoyed pleasing you all :)

perhaps this will put to rest, some of the knockers ( excuse the pun ) of us Aussies Downunder who ride & love our Triumphs ! :D

Attachments

• IRP_1187AA.jpg
    IRP_1187AA.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

D9

Vendor
Ian... that's the best D9 product shot ever... and it will never, ever be topped! :D :D :D
We should team up on a calendar... of course, then I'd have to fly to Australia with a suitcase full of brackets and help you arrange all the shots ;)

sportyone

Street Tracker
Ian... that's the best D9 product shot ever... and it will never, ever be topped! :D :D :D
We should team up on a calendar... of course, then I'd have to fly to Australia with a suitcase full of brackets and help you arrange all the shots ;)

:lol3:

now there is a thought ! perhaps we could have a few beers together, as well ? :beer:

dschief

750cc
n511401_GIRLS10.slideshow.jpg

Makes me wish the Suzuki boys would get their act together and win a few races. Then they would show a bit more of this.

koifarm

Hooligan
Oh Yea!

I hope that BonnieBret doesn't mind me posting this pic of his bike:

MT.jpg

It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

Man, that's one long tall drink of water ....a guy could start at her toes and take till Christmas to get to the top end....I likes em that a way....

rodburner

Rocker
I think that one on the rock looks pretty tall ! If I thought something like that awaited me at the end of every trail,I'd scramblerize my bike TODAY .

monty

Street Tracker
Good lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll buy an Enfield if thats the sort of interest one attracts:boobeyes:

Going for a lie dow now.

NURSE!

Monty.

wiseanhyzer

Two Stroke
Wize.......you broke one of the golden rules.....probably shouldask for Dude's forgiveness.......:worthy::chair:
LMT

Oops. Not sure what I did actually. I am very sorry if I broke a rule and I sure didn't mean to start any trouble.
I apologize Dude. Sincerely. :worthy: