Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

D9

Vendor
Best of luck BlueJ!... looking forward, fo sho!... meanwhile, sportyone has definitely upped the ante... and I'm lovin' every minute of it!

KingBear

Hooligan
I guess I'm going to have to renew my efforts to get Bonnielass to show all the goods, instead of being so coy. Wish me luck!
Wish you luck? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm going to pray and light a fucking candle for you! I'm pretty good with Latin but it's gonna take some work to find a prayer for tits and ass.

rodburner

Rocker
Hey now,as fantastically hot as the LASS is,she probably has a job and other social engagements that might bring scorn,disgust and a healthy dose of jealousy and envy if she were to try to appease us lechers. Just go back to her birthday post if you need a fix.
Sporty's girl comes from a far less primitive society than ours,where losing your livelihood over some bare breasts,as much as I love breasts,is probably a lot less likely.
And don't give me that " it's the internet,who's gonna know" shit either. I know for a fact that Copper got censured by his chief for extolling the virtues of going ton-up,running straight pipes and not ticketing Bonnie riders,even though his boss didn't ride nor belong to that "other" forum. Loose lips sink ships.

Last edited:

Gretsch

Rocker
Hey now,as fantastically hot as the LASS is,she probably has a job and other social engagements that might bring scorn,disgust and a healthy dose of jealousy and envy if she were to try to appease us lechers. Just go back to her birthday post if you need a fix.
Sporty's girl comes from a far less primitive society than ours,where losing your livelihood over some bare breasts,as much as I love breasts,is probably a lot less likely.
And don't give me that " it's the internet,who's gonna know" shit either. I know for a fact that Copper got censured by his chief for extolling the virtues of going ton-up,running straight pipes and not ticketing Bonnie riders,even though his boss didn't ride nor belong to that "other" forum. Loose lips sink ships.

Rod. With all due respect...shut... the... fuck... up...

:lol: