Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

rodburner

Rocker
a few months shy of being Mrs. rodburner...
Dadsbikepics584.jpg

wobblygong

Street Tracker
My wife won't let me show you my girlfriend, but she volunteered as long as you don't get too excited!

100_0167.jpg

Sheila's a wonderful, wonderful girl and Clare sends her best to you both. You can't fool me, Nick. The name of the road you live on is a dead giveaway on how you two guys feel about each other.

The sissy bar a new addition Nick?

Last edited:

Nick Morey

Rocker
Sheila's a wonderful, wonderful girl and Clare sends her best to you both. You can't fool me, Nick. The name of the road you live on is a dead giveaway on how you two guys feel about each other.

The sissy bar a new addition Nick?

Yeah, I was just goofin' about the girlfriend. Sheila is the love of my life! The sissybar (Sheila hates that word "sissy", so I call it the Sheila-bar!) was the one concession when I bought the bike, when she rides it goes on (4 bolts). Tell Clare, Sheila & I say "hi!".

Last edited:
Not qute as "vintage" as some being posted but here's a couple from last NYD ride with the AZ RAT Pack stint up to Canyon Lake here in AZ. Wifey tearing it up :D

DSC01824.jpg

DSC01821.jpg

JaimePeterNYDRidePic.jpg

Cheers
Peter

Last edited:

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Spotted at White Rose...

Look, an actual woman on a Bonnie! Oh, and Bonnielass for good measure.

Attachments

• DSC_4554_20.jpg
    DSC_4554_20.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_4556_20.jpg
    DSC_4556_20.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_4562_20.jpg
    DSC_4562_20.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1

strokerlmt

My wife gave me the the most wonderful birthday gift. Her girlfriend is a professional photography. I am a very lucky man.......

Attachments

• IMG_2324.jpg
    IMG_2324.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_23294x6.jpg
    IMG_23294x6.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 1
  • .jpg
    .jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2375.jpg
    IMG_2375.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1

slowgator

750cc
Cheers Mate!

You are a truly fortunate man! I also have a wonderful wife that is an incredible mother to our two daughters... but I can't get her to pose topless on my Bonny!:nono:

sportyone

Street Tracker
My wife gave me the the most wonderful birthday gift. Her girlfriend is a professional photography. I am a very lucky man.......

yeah you certainly are, some great images of both your passions,
just a tip from another photographer though, have your ladies photographer friend, use a hair light as well next time, it will help separate both beauties from the background , JIMHO :)