Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

Gretsch

Rocker
The thing it the background is ridiculous but she makes it look OK.
gilera_nexus_500_4l.jpg

Last edited:

sportyone

Street Tracker
what happened to the triumphs and the idea of showing our girlfriends, partners or lovers ???

no more of this false dollybird stuff, airhead girls that only stand or squat on bikes !

here is a challenge, show us your girlfriend :)

Gretsch

Rocker
what happened to the triumphs and the idea of showing our girlfriends, partners or lovers ???

no more of this false dollybird stuff, airhead girls that only stand or squat on bikes !

sportyone - Easy there Two Stroke. Pump your breaks kid, there's only so many "Babes on Triumphs" pictures.

Last edited:

badda_bing

Two Stroke
I tried to talk her into the bikini thing and all I got was "the look". As soon as the blinding headache was gone, I dug this one up from her STAR class last year.

P5240001.jpg

and here she is without the big bobble head look going on.
P7140015_1.jpg

Last edited:

Nick Morey

Rocker

My wife won't let me show you my girlfriend, but she volunteered as long as you don't get too excited!

100_0167.jpg

Oh, by the way, did I miss the post of your hottie, sportyone?

Last edited:
Me and mine (Babe on bike) taken in 1969.
Will try to dig up something more recent later.

scan0001.jpg

Found one taken a couple of mths ago. Sharron (Mrs Otherwise) on a friends classic outfit. We had a blast that day running a tar outfit about his farm. (not me on the twistgrip)

P3270009.jpg

Last edited:
That is an awesome pic mate. Wish I had taken (or at least kept) some from the 60's
Bikes and birds lol

Thanks Dave, she was 16 or 17 when that was taken. We married 2 weeks after her 18th birthday and have our 39th anniversary next mth. (no, not a shotgun in sight, the kids started to arrive 5 years later)