Top 10 M/bike movies

Just got "the leather boys" Shit its good. It actually has a story and is just bikes bikes and more bikes. Whole family enjoyed it. Hoping to get loan of "one week" very soon as a mate has bought it on line.

Attachments

• leather-boys_0001.jpg
    leather-boys_0001.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

pepper

Street Tracker
Born To Ride. Cheesy plot (what's new) but it has it's entertaining moments and the amount of tankshift Harley footage makes it worthwhile.

Best bikemovie!!!

For me, it´s none other then "HELL RIDE"!!!:popcorn::boob::headbang2:

The bikes are badass, caracters also and the acting is awsome!!! Especially Michael Madsen, as "The Gent" and other great actors....David Carradine(R.I.P), Dennis Hopper, Larry Bishop, Eric Belfour, Vinnie Jones.......
hellride-firstlook-03.jpg

hellride-firstlook-02.jpg

Poached from babes on bikes

attachment.php

but notice is also available as a double feature

the-mini-skirt-mob-1-1024.jpg

"The Mini-Skirt Mob" is no classic, but it delivers enough action to make it worthwhile. Diane McBain stars as the leader of a female motorcycle gang (hence the title) who is determined to punish the guy who jilted her. With the aid of her companions, including biker film veteran Jeremy Slate and future cult actor Harry Dean Stanton, she proceeds to harass both her ex-boyfriend (Ross Hagen) and his mousy new bride (Sherry Jackson). Along for the ride, and good in a sympathetic role, is ex-child star Patty McCormack, as McBain's little sister. The photography is excellent as is the color, and the movie doesn't take forever to make it's point. McBain is terrific as "Shayne". Very watchable.

Attachments

• chrome.miniskirtmob.jpg
    chrome.miniskirtmob.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Oxblood

750cc
I can't believe no one has said the all time greatest motorcycle movie ever yet!
I present to you "Cool as Ice" starring Vanilla Ice in his career defining role!

cool_as_ice_poster.jpg

Oxblood

750cc
And for the greatest motorcycle TV show ever made but never aired I give you Owen Wilson and Jack Black as "Heat Vision and Jack"!
IMDB said:
As the result of a NASA miscalculation, Astronaut Jack Austin flew to close to the sun, the rays expanding his mind and making him the smartest man on the planet. Now he and his talking motorcycle (who contains the mind of his former roommate) are on the run from NASA and their assain, actor Ron Silver who want to take his brain. They travel from place to place solving paranormal mysteries with the help of Jack's newfound ability to become a super genius when his brain absorbs sunlight
heatvision-cvr.jpg

Girl On A Motorcycle

1.jpg

just ordered this one which stars Marian faithfull. Do a wiki as it sounds radical.
And now looking for this SHE DEVIL ON WHEELS
" The Man Eaters are led by Queen (Betty Connell). The gang's main activity is racing each other, then having a wild orgy at their clubhouse afterward. The race determines the order in which the girls get to pick a man. One of the fastest held rules of the group is that "all men are mothers" and no Man-Eater falls in love. New initiate Karen (Christie Wagner), strains these rules as the gang finds her choosing the same man, Bill (David Harris) several times. The Man-Eaters test Karen's loyalty by making her drag a well beaten Bill from the back of her motorcycle. Karen's loyalty is tested again when her ex-boyfriend, Ted (Rodney Bidell), urges Karen to leave the gang because of the danger presented by a rival gang of hot-rodders led by a man named Joe-Boy (John Weymer)."

Anyone seen "Dripping Wet Lesbians on Throbbing Purple Choppers"?

Nope, nor have I coz I just made it up! (hey, it's the weekEND!!!! :D)

What about "Fled"? Ducati 916s, sexy sauna shootups and Salma Hayek driving an El Camino. Pure class!

Cheers,

Pikey.

"Harley Davidson and the Marlboro man"...with Mickey Rourke runnin down the highway & "Wanted Dead or Alive" playin in the background, now that was cool

Craigore

TT Racer
You guys are missing the greats! Like 2020 Texas Gladiator, Mad Max & Road Warrior, After the fall of NY, The bronx warriors...

all post apocalyptic movies with MOTORCYCLES!

Bronxwd.jpg

Look at those skull headlights!

My style.. total ratbikes

Last edited:
"FREEBIRD" Poms really do it good

Mentioned this one somewhere before. But have to say I just keep watching it. And reckon its one of the best bike movies I have ever seen!
"Freebird"
Lots of great bikes including Triumphs and the guy phil daniels (Jimmy) who played lead in Quadrophenia as a mod, is placed as an ageing stoned rocker on a guzzi. Hilarious film a must see.
Added pic of Jimmy who is grouch in this. Easy to see which one he is :-}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfAEqM-nZvQ

Freebird.jpg

jimmy.jpg

Last edited:
Too much time on my hands

Have become addicted to bike movies and my collection is growing fast ! Thought would compile a list of ones you guys have thought of so far :

Akira (1988)

America's Sweethearts

An officer and a gentleman

Ballad of Andy Crocker

Barb wire

Born To Ride

BRITTOWN

Bullitt Nowhere to Run

CC and company

Chrome & Hot leather

Clockwork orange

Coogans Bluff Billy Jack

Cool as Ice

Dare Devil

Easy Rider (1969

Evil knievel

Femme Fatale

Fled

FREEBIRD

Free food for the poor

Girl On A Motorcycle

Ghost rider (nick Cage) and Ghost rider (german autobahn etc)

Grease 2

Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro man

Heat Vision and Jack (is this a movie?)

Heaven's Burning

Hells Angels on wheels

Hell ride

Hollywood Knights

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Leather Boys

Johnny english

Laurel Canyon

Little Foss & big halsey

Lucky You

Mad max

Magnum Force

Matrix--Speed Triple

Matrix Reloaded--Ducati 916

Maybe baby

Me and will

Mini skirt mob

Mischief

Nacho Libre

Never let go

Nowhere to Run

On any Sunday

One Week

Pushing Tim

Quadrophenia (1979)

Raising Arizona (1987)

Roadside Prophet

Romeo Must Die

Road Warrior

RPM

SHE DEVIL ON WHEELS

Stone

Stone Cold

The curious case of Benjamin Button

Terminator Salvation (2009)

Terminator 2

The English Patient

The Dark Knight--MV Augusta

The Blob

The bronx warriors

The Dammed

The Great Escape (1963)

The motorcycle diaries

The peaceful warrior

The Punisher

The Swinger

The Wild One (1953)

The World’s Fastest Indian (2005)

TimeRider

Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)

Top Gun (1986)

Torque

Tuck Everlasting

Two fat ladies

Wallace & Grommit - A Close Shave

Wild Hogs

2020 Texas Gladiator

As a footnote I just got Me and Will. Its really good with two hot chicks on HD's and features the hog from easy rider, as well as a bit of nudity.
Whats really funny tho is that its a double feature DVD and to compliment the Harley film the 2nd is about poofters on bicycles lol

Last edited:

monty

Street Tracker
Music,

Some of Freebird was filmed not a million miles from here. I sure the shot above is taken in a small town called Tregarron in Mid Wales. The challenge is to pop there one day and photograph the Bonnie at the same location.

Monty.