Greetings from Babil, Iraq

My names Lance Corporal Kyle Fuller. I'm a US Marine stationed in Musayyib, Babil, Iraq at the moment. Before I left I put about 60 miles on my brand new 09' Bonneville and I miss it more than anything even more than the girl but don't tell her that. :shh:

I joined this forum so I can get some ideas to modify and ride the hell out mine after my deployment....and mainly to look at some pictures to remind me of what I have waiting on me. :ride:

Welcome from Australia Kyle. Well a nice new 09 Bonneville just waiting for the boss to come home, that's gotta make you keep your head down if any shit goes off. What colour is it and when are you due back home?
:australia::usa:

I miss it more than anything even more than the girl but don't tell her that. :shh:
7 years later I still feel that way !! But thats between us My lady must never know:shh:
Welcome mate and look 4ward to hearing more of yr stories/ experience and which way you go with the Bon. I have gone the 69 way with mine but was torn with thruxtonising at one stage. They are just so versatile and addictive. And in the words of Zep
safe homecoming mate
ps Zep also my all time fav

Last edited:

Nick Morey

Rocker
Welcome Kyle, you'll meet some good friends here. Lots of good ideas about modding too. Check out the "Owners Gallery" thread in D9's section of the vendors area lots of cool bikes to get ideas from. And if Bonnie isn't our first love she's definitely our second! Zeppelin rules I grew up on that stuff! Now keep your head down and come home safe, and chime in wherever you feel like, don't be a stranger. And thanks for your service!!!

Welcome from Australia Kyle. Well a nice new 09 Bonneville just waiting for the boss to come home, that's gotta make you keep your head down if any shit goes off. What colour is it and when are you due back home?
:australia::usa:
otherwise i should be home in July the Lord willing :worthy:
mine is a blue on white SE and it is beautiful!

7 years later I still feel that way !! But thats between us My lady must never know:shh:
Welcome mate and look 4ward to hearing more of yr stories/ experience and which way you go with the Bon. I have gone the 69 way with mine but was torn with thruxtonising at one stage. They are just so versatile and addictive. And in the words of Zep
safe homecoming mate
ps Zep also my all time fav

Thanks man. Zeppelin rocks! :headbang2: My dad raised me listening to it, I'm only 21 but I love getting the Led out and Jimmy Page is my idol... I've kind of got an idea where I want to go with it. first purchase is gonna be the triumph tan kind of red seat then air box removal then some predator exhaust (its way to quiet for me). I'll try to stay alive and come home to get to my bike...i mean my fiancee'.

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
pipes and airbox.

British-customs.com has a performance kit that rules.

If you wanna do anything cosmetic, i recommend some norman-hyde clubmans and rear sets.

strokerlmt

Welcome Kyle......thank-you for serving and stay safe and get home soon to enjoy the Bonneville. She will start up third roll over......
LMT

wobblygong

Street Tracker
G'day and welcome Kyle.
If you need a distraction from all the shit going on around you, this is the place. Lots of experience and knowledge with Triumphs here but good fun and a few laughs as well.
Stay safe, man.

Cheers
wobbly

unfortunately all the plans I ever had can no longer be put into place I'm home now and I had to sell the bike because I can no longer ride it. Thanks for the welcome though everybody

Nick Morey

Rocker
Hope your OK, think forward... I also hope you're being well cared for, now that you're home. Don't be a stranger you are still a member here! :up:

Last edited:

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Really sorry to hear that Kyle.

If it's not too upsetting for you to join in on the forum, please do. Lots of interesting and varied topics are discussed in the Ace Cafe. We can be your cyber friends there.

Cheers and best wishes,
wobbly

Ootnaboot

Scooter
unfortunately all the plans I ever had can no longer be put into place I'm home now and I had to sell the bike because I can no longer ride it. Thanks for the welcome though everybody

Again, welcome. I'm really sorry to hear that you were injured and had sell your bike. Most importantly, I just thankful that you're safe and at home with your friends and loved ones.

DIRK

750cc
welcome to our little world, stay as long as you need. we will all be happy to scare a few cars for you on the way home!