It's tuff being me

Bonafide

NBR founder
Spent the day riding a brand new Honda CRF 230 around the Honda training center in North Atlanta. It was solely owned/operated by Honda before, but now it's owned/supplied by Honda (located behind their Atlanta parts warehouse) but managed and operated by Motorcycle Safety Foundation.

Me and 3 others from my Dept were sent (paid training day) there for a MSF type course for dirt bikes. We spent the first half of the day going back over basic fundamentals - the afternoon was spent on their 3 miles of specific built dirt trails - very technical single tracks.

Honda supplied everything - but I took my own gear. I did wear one of their "Honda" jerseys - just out of respect for them offering us the course, their time, and equipt. No pics from the woods - just too fast/technical (and no pockets) to carry the camera. These shots are the facility, their garage of new bikes for the courses offered (there was a MSF street class taking place today as well), and the dirt lot where fundamentals are practiced.

The very last pic, that's one of the 'instructors' on the left. :boob:

Attachments

• dirt1.jpg
    dirt1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 0
  • dirt5.jpg
    dirt5.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 0
  • dirt9.jpg
    dirt9.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 0
  • dirt8.jpg
    dirt8.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 0
  • dirt7.jpg
    dirt7.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 0
  • dirt3.jpg
    dirt3.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
  • dirt4.jpg
    dirt4.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 0
  • dirt6.jpg
    dirt6.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 0

fender

Street Tracker
Looks like a great day at the office. Learning is much more fun with a good looking instructor.

koifarm

Hooligan
Dude!! You should damn well hide your eyes and back up to the boss with your hand behind you to get your paycheck!
I mean, some of the things you have to do to earn a buck are just inhuman, all day on a dirtbike with a foxy little blonde telling you what to do....man.o.man....

Oh, the Horror!

koifarm

Hooligan
Somehow I see a caption contest for the photo with the cute blonde......
How would we go about setting that up?....

Bonafide

NBR founder
Somehow I see a caption contest for the photo with the cute blonde......

Knock yourself out but that aint me in the photo with her .. that's my supervisor. Matter of fact, I'm not in any of the pictures - I was the only one with a camera.