Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball Choke Pull

Nodster

Banned
Think thats the choke yer talking about and YEP, Hedge's 8 ball fits the efi's

.....looks purdy too :headbang2:

simpson

TT Racer
This is still my favorite cosmetic mod I have on my Thruxton....

Come to think of it, I haven't dyno'd it, so it may have given me a few more horses...

-simpson

bobajobbob

Two Stroke
Thanks for the heads up guys. My order will be on its way shortly. How much postage and packing to the UK? How'd I pay you kind sir?

I don't think that the EFI "choke" is a choke in the old sense of the word though. It is simply a two step idle rev increaser. Same effect but different process no?

Last edited:

Caveman

Scooter
Hedge,

All good. Collected the package Friday. Read the instructions & will get it on before the weekend is out. Have a fencing job to finish before I can go play, bugger!! Another globe trotting 8 ball way down under.

Cheers
Caveman

Hedge

American Infidel
Well . . . we found another use for the 8-ball! I neither admit nor deny that these TOW missiles can be release via the pull on the 8-Ball choke! Tell me what you think? :D
8-ballChokePullonTOW.jpg

8-ballChokePullonCobrawithTOW.jpg

Hedge

American Infidel
Daaaam Now that is what I call breaking out the BIG Guns. Do you get a big markup on Government contracts. :p
Actually those were delivered for free to Iraq by me as a token of my appreciation! I'd could go on about my reasoning but it would enter politics and I'm not going there. :D

greg120549

Scooter
Hey Hedge,
Got the eight ball in Sydney ok thank you
Apart from the BOLT FROM HELL everything went on easy.
Now waiting to see if it improves my sex life.
Thanks again.
Greg

bobajobbob

Two Stroke
Hi Hedge, short of joining up and heading for Iraq how do I get my mitts on one of these?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hedge

American Infidel
Just shoot me a PM and I'll give you my PayPal address. For anyone new to this Forum they are $15 flat. I pick up the S&H for free as long as your in the United States. If your outside of the US then it is $15 S&H via US Postal Priority International Mail. As soon as I see payment in PayPal I mail immediately unless the Post Office is closed.
Thx - John aka Hedge

Hedge

American Infidel
That's funny - I can't figure out how to send a PM either! Something has changed. You can Pay Pal me at HedgeFundGeek at G Mail dot com.

mrt202

Street Tracker
I been thinkin bout gettin one of those things but it looks huge. How heavy is it? Will i need to rejet?

six by six

Two Stroke
Hedge's 8-ball in action!

Here you go. Look real close for the 8-ball!

Attachments

• 8 Ball In Action.jpg
    8 Ball In Action.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 0

Hedge

American Infidel
I been thinkin bout gettin one of those things but it looks huge. How heavy is it? Will i need to rejet?
The Marines feel it is Good Enough for "The Few, The Proud"! I suppose after you finish unloading all your TOWS you could simply grab that ball and throw it at some terrorist and hope for a direct hit which also equals "Death from Above"! :D

Last edited: