Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball Choke Pull

Nodster

Banned
Thanks John,

A nice little package arrived today (posted on October 27th!) It's good to know that the The Hedges famous 8 Ball choke know will be running the highways and byways of the Emerald Isle...with plenty of good karma to follow :woot:

Sprocket42 - I'll lash yours in the post tomorrow :up:

Thruxtonian

Street Tracker
No disrespect meant to the wonderful 8 ball, but have you ever (or would you ever) do one with a pair of dice? I have black/white dice valve stem caps, and I believe a matching choke would just be the shit. I'd love to have one for the choke and one for the petcock, too. Is this possible?

Hedge

American Infidel
No disrespect meant to the wonderful 8 ball, but have you ever (or would you ever) do one with a pair of dice? I have black/white dice valve stem caps, and I believe a matching choke would just be the shit. I'd love to have one for the choke and one for the petcock, too. Is this possible?
Negative Ghost Rider! But go ahead and knock yourself out, won't hurt my feelings a bit! I often go to the Magic 8 ball to make decisions! That's what Mattrat & I use to Trade Stocks! :D

Hedge

American Infidel
Hedge I'm in Stamford where can we meet so that I can buy one of these black beauties.
I'm up to my ears in work starting last night migrating Windows Server 2003 Virtual Guests into Windows Server 2008 Enterprise x64 edition Host and then I have to setup 2 DPM 2007 x64 backup servers. That should take me through Sunday night. Once this is done and proven I might be able to go back to normal 8-10 hour days. Don't worry, we will ride and when we meet I'll comp you! :)
John aka Hedge

Rocker

Two Stroke
I'm up to my ears in work starting last night migrating Windows Server 2003 Virtual Guests into Windows Server 2008 Enterprise x64 edition Host and then I have to setup 2 DPM 2007 x64 backup servers. :)
John aka Hedge

:huh:
Glad that you speak Canadian aswell Hedge. Tramped through the snow to the mailbox and there it was, the 8 ball choke knob. Heavy sucker, built with care in the USA and one good thing to come from NAFTA. (That's the North American Free Trade Agreement, which is the reason that most everything that isn't made in China is made in Mexico.) Wonder what my Dunlops are like in this weather?:)

sprocket42

Scooter
Big thanx to Nodster & The 8 ball King

Well. got a freebie for the first time in my life, Nodster ordered an 8 ball knob and the King had a mathematical epileptic fit and sent Nodster 2.

So, Nodster PM's me and sez do you want a free knob, hell yea sez I.

Came by post couple of days ago, popped it on no problem, very handsome on the Scrambler.

Thankyou to everyone for brightening my day and my bike.

Ian :ride:

Hedge

American Infidel
Well. got a freebie for the first time in my life, Nodster ordered an 8 ball knob and the King had a mathematical epileptic fit and sent Nodster 2.

So, Nodster PM's me and sez do you want a free knob, hell yea sez I.

Came by post couple of days ago, popped it on no problem, very handsome on the Scrambler.

Thankyou to everyone for brightening my day and my bike.

Ian :ride:
I don't know about an epileptic fit . . . but I figured since it was going that far anyway, and he sent me an extra $5 I might as well send him 2 for $20. What the hell . . . we're all family.

Hedge

American Infidel
Got mine today, thanks Hedge!
Excellent Dave - glad you got it. I only wish had more time to hang with you guys. Perhaps sometime in the future I can return to doing nothing . . . . but that will not be anytime soon! :D

bobajobbob

Two Stroke
Hi guys, apologies if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread but does this fit on the 2008 EFI bikes? It isn't a choke but there is a rev increaser thingie.