what to do?

Iceseven

750cc
I saw a company that puts together rides in Africa, they supply the beemers. I would like to do something like that.

drlapo

Hooligan
I'll duct tape a milk crate on the back of my Thruxton for the dog
let's hope the market rebounds so I'll have real money instead of paper "worth"

drlapo

Hooligan
Then get off your ass and go get it. Ride on down Doc we will go do some bar hopping and then when you sober up you can head to florida with me for Daytona then skirt the south side catch up with Sweat and roll on over to Calli and up to the North West and back across the border home WTF its only time and money. 4 out of the 5 voices in my head say go for it you only get one short loop in life shit you have made it threw the bad shit ride it out and enjoy.

Jimmy

we gotta talk at Bennington

JEnfield

Street Tracker
Doc if you get bored up north you know you can come down to Delaware for the weekend and hang out . Might even be able to come up with some classy Cigars and a single malt . I would even venture to say I could find us a good DDriver for the weekend . You said 60 shit I just hope to live that long I think thats why I go for it every chance I get. You know anything about sailing?

Jimmy

Bonafide

NBR founder
I'm definitely in with the IOM trip - that always gets rave reviews from folks who attend it. The Dragon (and area) is a nice run, but I guess cause a bunch of us who live near by see it often enough ... it aint that big of a deal. BUT - if you do get down this way, hollar, and we'll ride you around some of the unknown to the greater public roads that offer less hassle.

The guided trip to Africa ... or heck ... they have all kinds of dual sport guided tours/outriggers all over the world. Pick up a travel magazine & flip to the back or just google dual sport guide or something. That's what I'd be doin, but I like the dirt as much as I like the streets.

7 weeks ..... you could damn near do it all! Sell one of your kids on the black market. I mean heck, ya got two, right? ;)

drlapo

Hooligan
sell the kids, hell that's part of the problem: they want to go too
everything I do gets multilpied by 3$
I worked in Africa, don't want to go back
Delaware is even scarier: ex wife there, sorry JEnfield
IOM:TT or Manx GP???
maybe just take the BMW west to see the world's largest ball of string

Last edited: