Vintage Again

britman

Scooter
I swore several years ago that I would never fool with anything vintage again. This was after selling off a 68 and 69 Bonneville along with a couple of 305 Honda Scramblers in a package deal. Sadly I threw in a pile of parts to sweeten the deal. Take my advice, never sell the parts you will be sorry. After letting my Scrambler go a couple of months ago (just not enough room and time) this followed me home. It is a true "Mongrel", non matching numbers bike. Frame is a 69, motor is a 70 or 71 but it has found a new home. I sincerely believe after getting it completely mechanically sound, I am going to ride it as is. Let it drip some oil and show off the scuffs and scratches with pride. It has great compression, runs pretty decent and already has a Boyer system installed by the PO. I have gotten all of the lights and electrics sorted out after using name of Lucas in vein on several occasions.

D9

Vendor
Bike is gorgeous... hell yes, make it a decent rider
and enjoy it... it's going to draw a crowd wherever
you park as is... very nice find!
Checking out that cool yellow TBS back there too :D

Last edited:
Just checked in and saw this thread - beautiful old bike. Cherish it mate.

TBS is cool too. I had a red/black 98 with the twin pipes up the RHS. Wish I'd never let that one go.....

Cheers,

Pikey.