Tune ?

Jason W

moped
I ended up getting TORS last week and installed them. I took the snorkel out and have ordered a K&N filter. I plan on getting Triumph tune, but it may be a week or so. Is anybody running these without the tune, how much does the tune actually help? Dealership will do it for free, but not convient due to work and distance.

Kiwi

Two Stroke
I ran TORS on my T100 without the tune for a couple of years with no issues, but I still had the stock filter in and snorkel on also. I only retuned when I went to more open pipes and modded the airbox/filter.

Not really what you wanted I know but hey :pick:

Your bike will be running lean big time with air box mod and free flowing pipes have a look on tune ecu there should be a map suited all you need is a obd2 cable and some time and it will run heaps better and idle better and also run cooler think this way more air equals more combustion when paired with free flowing pipes simple in and out therefor more fuel is needed to mix hope this helps mate cheers Ben

curezee

Street Tracker
Same response in two redundant threads..I am getting dizzy.

Anyhow,

TuneECU is your friend. Do some reading. It really is great and you cannot beat the price. I did full AI and 02 removal. I put a bellmouth in and removed restrictor plate and then added preds. Without TuneECU I would have been severely disappointed and making a couple trips to the dealer.