Triumph optional "track only" exhaust system and Arrow exhaust options

tfox

moped
In their accessory catalog, Triumph advertises a closed circuit exhaust system for $489 as well as the Arrow 2 into 2 exhaust system for $1,199. I've seen/heard the Predators on You Tube and wondered how the Triumph products compared.

Does anyone have them? If so, how do they sound compared to the Predators that I have seen on You Tube? Is there a link on the web where you can compare the sound?

Texas94fs

Hooligan
the track only ones are TORS, you can find clips of those as well. The arrow, I don't know but the Preds = Awesome

drlapo

Hooligan
the TORS are great for everyday use as they are not annoying at small throttle openings but do open up quite nicley at higher revs
Triumph has a new Trhuxton with the Arrow 2/1 sytem on it in the demo truck I looked at it but do not recall what it sounded like: it did not make much of an impression on me

localmotion411

Street Tracker
Get the Preds. I have TORs and am switching to Preds asap for the louder, deeper tone. The Arrow is a great exhaust, lightweight, and extremely well-built, but that is just too much money IMHO. Preds are just as good and much cheaper.

mikenva

Rocker
GO with preds or dominator mufflers they make good hp and sound great .If you want a full race set up go with the d&d 2 into 1 at $639.00 its the best deal unless you want there 2into 2 full race and dont care that the bike is loud as hell.Bp allso makes a great 2into 1 if you want the best looking and sounding and have the money.I think there around $1250.

jamesbgood

Scooter
GO with preds or dominator mufflers they make good hp and sound great .If you want a full race set up go with the d&d 2 into 1 at $639.00 its the best deal unless you want there 2into 2 full race and dont care that the bike is loud as hell.Bp allso makes a great 2into 1 if you want the best looking and sounding and have the money.I think there around $1250.

Dominators have more added torque then pred's, go with the Domi's.

mikenva

Rocker
Dominators have more added torque then pred's, go with the Domi's.
i wouldnt bet on that one maybe the touring ones but they arent as good on top are they?Sport domis and preds look like the same thing to me .be hard to find facts to prove ones better then the other.Maybe im wrong lets see the facts

jamesbgood

Scooter
i wouldnt bet on that one maybe the touring ones but they arent as good on top are they?Sport domis and preds look like the same thing to me .be hard to find facts to prove ones better then the other.Maybe im wrong lets see the facts

sorry mike no facts just info coming from the horse's mouth (Carlos)
I asked him what the difference's were between the two and he replied "similar sound ( SPorts) but a redesigned baffle provides
more torque and same peak horsepower.
I hope this help."
and I asked Sean at BC the same question on the phone and he said the "pred's were louder then the domi's" that's it.

jamesbgood

Scooter
the TORS are great for everyday use as they are not annoying at small throttle openings but do open up quite nicley at higher revs
Triumph has a new Trhuxton with the Arrow 2/1 sytem on it in the demo truck I looked at it but do not recall what it sounded like: it did not make much of an impression on me

their is a Disclamer saying for off road use only on the arrow exhausts in the 09 UK Brochure but they list it as E-approved for noise. so I would think they are not that loud. but what do I know :stupid:

Vendor
their is a Disclamer saying for off road use only on the arrow exhausts in the 09 UK Brochure but they list it as E-approved for noise. so I would think they are not that loud. but what do I know :stupid:

They listed as E- approved because the Arrows comes with a DB killer on it, but if you ride the bike with the DB killer it will be like you never replaced the stock cans.Luckily the DB killer is removable which allows the user to notice that he'she installed an aftermarket system.

mikenva

Rocker
They listed as E- approved because the Arrows comes with a DB killer on it, but if you ride the bike with the DB killer it will be like you never replaced the stock cans.Luckily the DB killer is removable which allows the user to notice that he'she installed an aftermarket system.
in other words they suck like tors lol I would love to know how many people get sucked in to buying tors when they could get good pipes like domis or preds.Or for what the arrows cost they could buy a real full race set up.

Vendor
They ( Arrows) make more power than the TOR's but less than the Dominators or Predators.
In John's 904 Thuxton I can't make more than 79 RWHP, even with perfect jetting and A/F ratio, then I swapped to Thruxton headers and Dominators and with the same jetting I have 3.5 RWHP increase.