Torture

rodburner

Rocker
I`ve seen that video before and still can`t get used to "riding" on the wrong side of the road. I have 4 homemade riding movies that I watch on my PC when the weather is really crappy,like the last month has been. About an hour total,but its me,on my bike,and always warm and sunny.

BillTheCat

Scooter
I just couldn't take it no more I took her out on wet sandy salty streets to day she is a mess. But boy do I feel better :up::woot:

Phil-1100

Scooter
Hate to rub salt in your wounds but I and up to 35 others have been out yesterday and today in 35°C (108°f) heat riding round both the Adelaide hills and the Barrosa valley, probably covered 350 miles just going nowhere. Bloody brilliant, and at times bloody hot.

C'est la vie

BillTheCat

Scooter
:piss::hj::ignore: Yah Yah ...But I had a White Christmas and my toilet water spins clockwise like it should:crazy::lol2:

MOSES

750cc
:piss::hj::ignore: Yah Yah ...But I had a White Christmas and my toilet water spins clockwise like it should:crazy::lol2:

:lol: Thats funny right there, I don't care who ya are... I just shot beer out
my nose and I wasn't drinking...

Damn...almost watered my shorts when I saw that car coming at him at 0:06. I once lived in Japan for three years and never got used to it...scary.

Last edited:

drlapo

Hooligan
my retired friend called me from FLA yesterday. he was sitting outside in 80 degree sunny weather, drinking a beer. he called to describe a young lady who was walking past
just what I needed on a cold New England afternoon
I'm giving some serious thought to retirement in FLA now
and the market is moving up a bit so i may have some $ after all