3289220679_398702e2f8.jpg

3290036936_0b5ccb4cd0.jpg

3289205087_5a4afef146.jpg

My fave one....
3290035860_b8ff059111.jpg

six by six

Two Stroke
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Every time I try to see them live something happens. Like I'm in Iraq or something. Wait I am in Iraq. I worship at the Rev.'s church! Glad you could see a great show. One of the most real bands out there.

AceT100

Rocker
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Every time I try to see them live something happens. Like I'm in Iraq or something. Wait I am in Iraq. I worship at the Rev.'s church! Glad you could see a great show. One of the most real bands out there.

The Reverend mentioned our men & women overseas. I too would like to thank you for your service.

Gretsch

Rocker
My RHH Gretsch.... The Rev rules so much I had to have the same guitar!

Attachments

• RHHS guitfiddle 004.jpg
    RHHS guitfiddle 004.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0

Mahart

Two Stroke
I saw 'em once. They opened for Tool at Iguana's in Tijuana circa 1992. It was a good show.

TC_Dick

TT Racer
So I saw the Rev a few years ago at Bumbershoot in Seattle, and I still kinda laugh about it.

They played the song called "Marijuana", and about half the crowd lit up - damn near hotboxed the venue. The next song they played was "In Your Wildest Dreams", but before they began Jim asked the crowd to do a cha-cha-cha ending with the band.

Well, after the 5 minutes of a song called Marijuana, and 5 more minutes of the next song, everyone forgot the cha-cha-cha ending.. They actually re-did the last thirty seconds of the song so people could do the cha-cha-cha ending.

Remember kids, drugs are bad.

Soulrebel

Street Tracker
The Catalyst is a great venue, and the Chop Tops rule. When we saw them at Moe's alley, the bass player was playing with a BROKEN HAND.