Peace!, from the dark side!

brass

Two Stroke
Just found this site.
I live in Orlando.
I'll ride my 05 BA anywhere, My 1980 GS850G anywhere around the central FL. area, and I'll take my 71 H1 or the 72 H2 anywhere within a 10 mile radius.:headbang2:
My sons and I have two Yamaha TTR-225's and a Yamaha Warrior 350 Quad that we ride at Scottsmore/Oak Hill, Crooms, Ocala, or anywhere we can get away with it.:huh:
I've got an eighth grade education, but thats ok, my girlfriends only fourteen.:shh:
I don't ride totally sober, and I don't ride totally straight.:shh:(unless I'm on the H1 or H2)
I won't like you to start with, and you won't like me.:chair: But with a little time, maybe we'll all get along.:wave:
Peace!:headbang2:

brass

Two Stroke
P.S., I'll be doing the Dyno @ Ride Now in Orlando tomorrow, mainly for the free food and babes. Noon till ?

brass

Two Stroke
Cool!
I also enjoy The Carter Family(A.P., Sara, and Maybelle),Jimmy Rogers, John Lee Hooker,Robert Johnson, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash, Rockabilly, country, 50'S,60'S rock,Janis Joplin, Dylan, 70's punk, Gangsta rap, 90's-current alternative, and much more.
If you didn't live so far away, we'd burn one, talk some music, then burn up some asphalt!
Oh well, If ya ever make Daytona, holla!:headbang2: