4 Triumphs: 70 T120, 59 T120, 06 Bonni Black, 09 50th anniverary Bonnie
a few bastardized "choppers"
Aprillia sure has some nice stuff
Ducati was as crowded as ever, no real changes to the Classic line
HD= nothing of interest at all
even the new XR1200Sportster misses the mark
Royal Enfield was there= cool bikes
lots of crap black leather junk and do rags
The Ohlins guy was helpful but $700-$1400 for a shock!
OH BOY has Suzuki some weird styles this year! Gladius???
BMW has a lot of singles and not enough R bikes on display
no real bargains in vendor's row

an enjoyable day, cost me $300 with lunch

:boobeyes:

KingBear

Hooligan
Looks like Honda is entering the factory chopper market...

From Popular Mechanics http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/automotive_news/4299767.html

NEW YORK– In a move that shocked the motorcycle industry, Honda has unveiled a custom-style chopper they call the Fury—and it's coming to a Honda store near you this spring. At first glance the bike boasts the usual chopper cues, but closer inspection reveals modern touches like liquid cooling (note the discreetly placed radiator) and shaft drive, as opposed to a traditional chain or belt. The fork is raked a considerable 38 degrees; for reference, the famous "Captain America" chopper from the film Easy Rider has a 43-degree rake.

We got an early look at the bike in the metal at Honda's R&D headquarters in Torrance. And the attention to detail is impressive. We dig the bike's silhouette and its general absence of badges or overt branding—you'd never guess this was a Honda. But we're still scratching our heads about that radiator and shaft drive. Then again, Honda is a company that has a long history of doing things its own unique way, look no further than the insanely rev-happy, four-cylinder Honda S2000 or the unibody Ridgeline pickup truck .

The Fury's tank looks like a stretched piece of taffy, leaving plenty of space above the large chrome cylinder heads that cap the fuel-injected, 1312 cc, 52-degree, single-pin V-twin. While Honda asserts the engine will have an intoxicating exhaust note, we won't be able to confirm that claim until we ride the bike at the end of February. The seat sits at a low 26.7 in., and the 200 mm rear tire is fat, though it looks somewhat dwarfed inside the large rear fender. Several bikes were on hand, including a fully accessorized model decked out with a color-matched chin spoiler, an embroidered seat, a small windscreen, and a few miscellaneous chrome details. One mean-looking matte black Fury also caught our eye, offering a respite for those who may be visually allergic to chrome and gloss.

Launching a chopper during a recession may seem like a counterintuitive move. But if there are potential buyers out there who have balked at pricey customs, and their rather sketchy rideability, the Fury might be an opportunity to get in on the raked-out, two-wheeled lifestyle. Honda rep Jon Seidel explains, "Bottom line, customers want a radical-looking chopper, but with all of those Honda characteristics that we know about," adding, "I think we hit the nail on the head."

2010 Honda Fury Specifications:
Engine: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52° V-Twin
Bore and Stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38mm throttle body
Ignition: Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
Transmission: Five-speed
Final Drive: Shaft
Front Suspension: 45mm fork; 4.0 inches travel
Rear Suspension: Single shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position spring preload adjustability; 3.7 inches travel
Front Brake: Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
Rear Brake: Single 296mm disc with single-piston caliper
Front Tire: 90/90-21
Rear Tire: 200/50-18
Wheelbase: 71.24 inches
Rake (Caster Angle): 38.0°
Trail: 3.5 inches
Seat Height: 26.7 inches
Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gallons
Curb Weight: 663 pounds
Colors: Black, Silver, Burgundy, Blue, Matte Silver
honda-fury-600-4-0109.jpg

honda-fury-600-2-0109.jpg

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Well, as usual, the honda guys are trying to out-Harley Harley. I really don't want an oriental cruiser. I tried it once and hated it.
:wave:
Hey sometimes my pencil isn't as sharp as it should be.

JEnfield

Street Tracker
That gun metal grey one is sharp looking but not my thing I like to ride over shoulder and really hard and a cruising chopper ain't gonna do it. I bet they have problems keeping them on the floor cause the average rider wants a Honda Davidson. Now take that styling and put it to the new Thunderbird they look alike to me.

Jimmy

drlapo

Hooligan
I didn't stop at the Honda exhibit but would have walked by a chopper without seeing it anyway
choppers are so passe