Norton revival

Classic bike guide Feb 09 just arrived. Has Thruxton write up BTW " BUT" interview with Stuart Garner (Rights owner of Norton) I reckon its gonna happen this time. Will try to scan some bits to add to thread if any interest. I have to say I quite like it. Others views?

MattRat

TT Racer
This is just one giant tease...

it's been discussed to death. I hope it happens but just not all that excited anymore.

Oh yee of little faith lol Must admit I was feeling the same but the article makes me feel it will happen this time. Hard not to have a soft spot for the Norton, so many mates had commando's

Texas94fs

Hooligan
from what I've read they arent going to be building production bikes just yet, more along the lines of getting the norton rotary racer back into some racing circuits. After such then development of a new motorcycle line might begin

MES

750cc
Yeah, I heard Duke Nukem Forever is going to feature one of the new Nortons..
Vaporware reference I like it.

do you know who else was resurected and never heard from again?
Maybe he's too busy riding his Norton to make an apperience.
Maybe.... damn you Lucas.

Vendor
Classic bike guide Feb 09 just arrived. Has Thruxton write up BTW " BUT" interview with Stuart Garner (Rights owner of Norton) I reckon its gonna happen this time. Will try to scan some bits to add to thread if any interest. I have to say I quite like it. Others views?

I agree, apparently is a go this time.
Last month I had a meeting with Alan Cathcart, and he actually confirm that.
They will produce the 961 Commando, but in the current configuration with flat slides Keihin's will not pass US emissions.
They have a F1 team of people working in the FI system for it.
Can't wait!