New Thruxton Owner

longjohns

Scooter
Well i fell in love with the cafe racer scene when i had my old cb350 and since moved on to better things. my bike is an 08 silver/red stripe that had just 1.5 miles on it when i bought it. it has a little over 300 miles on it in the two and a half weeks that i have had it. my plans for this bike is to give it a really clean vintage look. i wanna do the appearance first than work on performance. after seeing bonafides bike it really made me want to purchase a NH TX Fairing. Ive been in contact with Brent at newbonneville and hes been very helpful in figuring out final cost and all that. i should have the fairing on order here soon.

future mods:

norman hyde tx fairing
fender eliminator kit (not sure which one, open to suggestions)
airbox removal kit
Norman hyde peashooters
Ai removal kit.

nothing too fancy. just want the bike to sound nice and look good.

gilligan

Scooter
Congrats longjohns. The Thrux is a cool bike especially the way people have tricked them out. I have a BA, but wouldn't mind having a thrux and scrambler in the garage too. Keep an eye on your wallet, the modding game can get expensive...

jb's Bonne

Two Stroke
ya I just orderd new handle bars and mirrors. there goes my budget... next are some preds and a solo seat, and cowl, and fender elimator, and the list never stops......