New rider

Bisley

Banned
Will hopefully be picking up me new Bonneville in a day or two. Been 10+ years sicne I've been on a bike and wanted to get back into the riding with class. Just prefer the classic style and look over all the modern stuff out there. Hate chrome so had to go all black. :) Buying for a semi-commuter bike but also as a fun weekend/evening ride bike.
I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions being a newbie but I hope at some point I can help someone too.

MattRat

TT Racer
welcome welcome
I did the same thing a couple years back...then I got bitten by the mod bug (not nearly as bad as some)
Stock bonneville is an excellent commuter bike.

(Oh, and you're getting the fastest color!)

loxpump

Rocker
Welcome! I went 20+ years myself before I got my first Bonnie a year and a half or so ago. It'll be a blast, and the riding will be fun too!

Old Greaser

Scooter
Welcome.

I got back on a bike last year after X+2Y years buggering around on 4 wheels. Last year I took it nice and easy, at first you feel so vulnerable on a bike in traffic, but you soon get over that. This year it's like I never stopped riding and everything is back on auto pilot. Just take it easy and get back in the swing.

Good choice of bike. I bought my Bonnie when I fell in love with it in the showroom. No regrets. Treat her nice and she won't bite back.

:cool: Ernie.