Motorcycle Classics Scrambler & TR6 Roadtrip

rmak

moped
Just a heads up. There is a road trip article in the July/August edition of Motorcycle Classics with an 07 Scrambler and 71 TR6C. For probably being purists, the writers were surprisingly kind to the Scram. The usual complaints were noted, suspension, power, pipes. A few snide comments (They decided to not jump a barb-wire fence, yawn..)) but also a number of positives. It was good to see a nod to the modern Triumphs in a vintage bike mag.

rmak

moped
Donno, Ice. I got a subscription. Look for a guy riding a red Moto Guzzi on the cover.

Thanks Rich, I'll keep an eye out for it.
BTW Good to see you made the "great escape" with the rest of us.
Ain't freedom great?:D

That reminds me,I got a sub to Motorcycle Classics for xmas 2006.I recieved 3 issues,all the same one,March '07, I think.Iwrote back and told them about the triple mailing,then I never got another issue. Pretty much forgot about it until now.

Probably too late to do anything about it now,huh?

Cheers!
Bruce

rmak

moped
Thanks Rich, I'll keep an eye out for it.
BTW Good to see you made the "great escape" with the rest of us.
Ain't freedom great?:D

Thanks, Gary. It's great to hear from you too. One of the guys who critiqued the Scrambler in the article said it needed 10 more ponies to make it ideal. My first thought when I read it was that he would really like the Scratch Super Scram.