Met some of the members

KingOfFleece

Street Tracker
Uncle Charlie and Bucky are in the area-got to met them Thursday. very cool guys, they are. Biker did a fine job on the location. The best part is I get to host them all Sat. at my dealer. Gonna fill them up for lunch and have a general good time. Anybody in the area is welcomed to join in. Triumph of Buffalo, NY.

Hedge

American Infidel
Thx King! I wish I made it. Next year I plan on being more Pro-Active on these rallys. The camping aspect brings food for thought for the upcoming 2009 Bennington Triumph Bash. Many people have been talking about camping next year and I think it is a great idea!

gilligan

Scooter
Couldn't make this one, but looks like a good time was had by all. Next year we will try to do Bennington and maybe another Northeast rally. Camping would be cool for the Bennington Bash. It's been a while since I loaded the bike up with camping gear. Anyway still time for some local rides this year Hedge. I took a quick ride to Marcus Dairy on sunday and saw a few triumphs and other interesting bikes.

Hedge

American Infidel
You should have called me or Pm me or emailed me . . . the wife was away and I had the pass for the weekend! I took a nice ride around the Saugatuck and Aseptic reservoir!

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
I'm seeing a lot of jet ski's with wheels. What the heck are those? Do they curve carve as fast as sport bikes? Thanks