Matt Black Bonneville

j.mac

Scooter
Just been to open day at Triumph North East in Newcastle, and seen a new matt black and red bonneville. There are a limited addition of 100 bikes. We all thought it looked well, and it came with a fancy leather seat that looked fab. The bike was only the same price as a bonneville se model. Wish I had the camera with me.:cheers:

Dave

Street Tracker
560140_10151729876623082_1794924963_n.jpg

Dave

Street Tracker
it's the "in" thing right now, like ass jewelry was in the early 2000's

ass jewelry:
SplitBackOCCProductionLine.jpg

simpson

TT Racer
I just ordered my secondary set of Thruxton tinware to be painted flat black "with maybe a stripe or something" just to get it sprayed.
My painter has had the stuff for 6 months and every time we'd talk about colors I had a new scheme I wanted.

The good news is: I'll be able to shelve the Taxicab yellow for a while.
The bad news is: I won't be able to pick my bike out of a lineup as easily

-simpson

oh yes that is just what we need another black bike what a wonderful imagination you have i think I will wet my pants with excitement :yawn:

You trying to be a douche, or does it just come naturally?

I like what I like and I'm not going to appoligize to you or anyone else about it. So yeah, you can shit the bed to while you're at it.

Last edited:

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
You trying to be a douche, or does it just come naturally?

I like what I like and I'm not going to appoligize to you or anyone else about it. So yeah, you can shit the bed to while you're at it.

:lol::lol:

It is the gold that you don't see often...at least not on the Trumpets and it is classy with the black

Mark

750cc
"The Bonneville SE features a bold red frame with unique Cranberry Red and Matte Black paint. Other enhancements include a blacked-out pillion grab handle, bash plate and mirrors, as well an updated headlight and turn signals. Completing the look is a new saddle featuring red stitching, available only on the SE."

Hardly earth shaking but different strokes and all that, like the red frame but flat black not so much...but red stitching OMG