Lobo likey...

Lobo

Scooter
I love motorcycle forums, and Triumph ones even better. I see some familiar handles I have ran across both on RAT and the NTBF. Just want to say hi and pay my respects.
I am out of the SF Bay Area, have a 01 Bonnie bought in 04. Love this bike and all the comradery that goes with it.

Lobo

Scooter
Thanks guys.

Frank: The Scarlet and Silver 01 looks like pretty much everyone elses... till I get the Silver painted Black.

Bonafie: Thanks for the welcome.

John : I sure hope to see you again. Lots of respect for carrying on Scotts dream.

Hiltz

Scooter
Welcome Lobo.
Where in the Bay Area are you?I lived in Marin for many years. I'm now stuck in the San Fernando Valley where it's 103 degrees at 7:25PM.
I wish I were in Pt. Reyes at North Beach with the wind blowing, the fog rolling in and the whitecaps kicking up. Probably about 50 degrees. Man I miss Northern California.

Lobo

Scooter
Welcome Lobo.
Where in the Bay Area are you?I lived in Marin for many years. I'm now stuck in the San Fernando Valley where it's 103 degrees at 7:25PM.
I wish I were in Pt. Reyes at North Beach with the wind blowing, the fog rolling in and the whitecaps kicking up. Probably about 50 degrees. Man I miss Northern California.

I am located in Pleasanton. I rode over to Bodega Bay yesterday and down 1 into Marin. Stopped and had BBQ'd Oysters in Tomales Bay. The wind was blowing and the fog was rolling in... It was perfect !

Hedge

American Infidel
Glad your here! Like the Marines . . .we need a few Good Men! Post up some pix of your ride, we love looking! :)