Let's go royals!!!!!!

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
He can pitch!

That he can! There is absolutely no arguing that. One of the really great things about Bumgarner is that he can pitch AND his attitude he brings to the game. He is on track to be one of the pitching elite if he continues on the road he is on.

The boys in blue better get him figured out because WHEN they win the next game at the K...then you can bet your ass that Bumgarner is going to be put in for game seven.

Roger

Street Tracker
You were right Matt. Just watching game 6, it was clear what you were talking about. Right now I am watching the pre-game show for the 7th game. I hope that Kansas City will keep the momentum. The Giants will be showing up for sure too. Another 30 minutes till it starts.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
The boys in blue better get him figured out because WHEN they win the next game at the K...then you can bet your ass that Bumgarner is going to be put in for game seven.

I sure would like to meet the idiot that made this prediction!!! By God I just effectively pissed myself off!!!!:mad2::rant:

Demar

Two Stroke
Fucking Bumgarner :D

Congrats to the Royals, they are great competitors. :beer: Great Champions are made great by great competition.

I hope the Royals are in the Series next year. They should be very proud of their season.

Roger

Street Tracker
It was fun for sure. I was hoping for KC to win this one just because they were the underdog. Well, thanks Matt for lighting a spark for me to watch the series. It was great to watch some sports again and sort of have a team to root for even though they are so far away from me. The fans in Kansas looked like they were having an awesome time too.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
It was an awesome series despite my frustration that they couldn't get Bumgarner dialed in after three games. It's a really young team and with the exception of Shields (I don't think KC will pay the money it will take to keep him) the whole damn team will be pretty much returning next year. So it's a young time that just surprised the hell out of everyone and they just went through one hell of a curing/maturing process. Hats off to the Giants...a great GREAT ballclub but LET'S GO ROYALS! :D

A cool side not is how KC is behind the royals today and still congratulating and thanking them. I am impressed with the class this city shows. I'm really liking Missouri.

Demar

Two Stroke
KC turns fountain orange after Giants win

Class move KC. Hope to see you in the WS again next year.

10644826_866444633380042_6195580506104652193_n.jpg