Keihin CR on America

Dave

Street Tracker
Anyone here have them on anything? I am getting a set for a very good deal, looking to improve on the stock carbs until I can afford some 39s or 42s. Same ones British Customs sells here http://www.british-customs.com/triu...tor-triumph-motorcycles-c-44-p-1-pr-1329.html
Do the stock rubber intake manifolds fit? K&N air filters? Hopefully you guys can give me some insight, I haven't seen many America/Speedmaster bikes with these. Can I expect maybe 10 HP with these and what I have done to the motor (see signature)? Cable actuated slides have to be an advantage, right?

mikenva

Rocker
I dont know if the carbs will give you much hp but tuned right they should give you more reponce.You need bigger carbs to get the hp out of your motor.

mikenva

Rocker
stock carbs are 36mm there 35mm but the stock carbs have butterflys in them so they might flow alittle more but not that much.You need atlest a 39mm carb to feed your motor.

Dave

Street Tracker
Well, I guess at the very least I can try them out, if there is not much improvement, I'm sure I can sell them for more than I'm getting them for.