KC Missouri Ride this Weekend?

Delbert

Two Stroke
Anybody up for a get-together this Saturday, March 20 or 21 from the Kansas City or surrounding areas and what time? :ride
If so, where? Walmart on 291 North, in Independence or Lees Summit(don't remember which)?
Gail's Harley on Hwy 71 South and Hwy 150?
Any Sonic restaurant somewhere of choosing?
I'm open for options, the weather's suppose to be in mid 70's this weekend.
The Wifey said It's OK----what a great lady.:brit_tit:
Del

KingBear

Hooligan
Just yesterday I was driving back to the KC airport to fly home and spotted the HD Factory Tour sign a mile or so from the airport. I checked my watch and the departure time of my flight, decided I had time, and stopped in for the tour. They make the Sportsters, V-Rods and Dynas there. Good tour, made my flight with time to spare. Actually more than enough time, it was 45 minutes late.

Delbert

Two Stroke
Glad ya got to see a little slice of our part of the world KingBear. That would be funny that a bunch of us on our Trumps and wearing all Triumph apparel to pull up to a HD factory to take a tour. Come see us again when you have a little more time and the weather is better for some riding pleasure.

Carnation, I have you coming in on the Red Eye Express and I told the local weatherman to turn to the West and blow real hard to give you a tail wind.
Del

livinginh

Scooter
If I would have found this sooner I would have been up for it. We are close enough we could get a good ride around the lake area here sometime. Drop me a PM sometime, see what we can come up with.