I've Had it With Govt Bullshit!

monty

Street Tracker
Wonderful pictures. Great views of typical Welsh A roads.

Would be a pleasure to meet up with you Matt. Should the opportunity arise to have a few beers, then I will gladly set aside whatever I need to.

As the great Irish comic, David Allen used to say.......

'May your god go with you'.......

Monty

Good luck on the most recent leg of your journey, dude. Should be fun to see if you get another second bike when you get back to the states, and what that bike might be.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Well the silver Bonnie sold. I was asking a fair price and I had two conversations about her with two different guys on two different days. Both wanted to buy the bike but the one was willing to pay a little more. The Triumph badge really is a magnetic even in a tiny market here on a military base in northern Japan. Now I am down to just my '06 Creamsicle and that one is going to be my rider as there is a good possibility that I am going to get rifted out of the military with the force management cuts going on right now. The next few months will tell a lot so I am holding off on sidecars and second bikes to see what happens. In the meantime, I am on the hunt for four main things due to the '07 sold "as-is" and I'm losing some things I want to put back on the '06...

WTB:

1 inch M bar
Renntec (or TEC/similar style) luggage rack
Napoleons
Upgraded rear shocks

Any of you guys have those things sitting around collecting dust and want something for them? Let me know...thanks!