Instrument Subharness

I'm replacing the gauges on my 2010 Thruxton and have been trying to find the connector that is used on the stock wiring harness.

It's a 12 pin 2 row connector. Triumph sells the whole subharness for over $100.

Has anyone found the connector that they use?

Hello There,

Would you be replacing your speedo/Tach or both.

I'd be interested in the same (my Thrux was rear ended by a car), I'll gladly pay for the parts and shipping.

Reg,

BB

I replaced both the speedometer and the tachometer. Unfortunately, I had to use the stock wiring harness, so the only parts that I have left are the gauges themselves and the bracket.

cafenoir900

VENDOR
The parts are made by Tyco. For the instrument cap the number is 174058-2, and the plug is 174045-2. The pins and sockets are purchased separately. Good luck finding a source that will sell less than 1,000 pieces as a minimum. I'd suggest heading to Radio Shack (or another electronics store or catalog) and buying connectors with the proper number of contacts and rewiring both sides to the new connectors.

Hello Mate,

You mentioned "...so the only parts that I have left are the gauges themselves and the bracket."

And that is precisely what I am on the lookout for!

Please inform me if it is up for grabs!

Reg,

BB

The parts are made by Tyco. For the instrument cap the number is 174058-2, and the plug is 174045-2.

Excellent! Do you happen to work for Tyco? Mr. cafenoir900

Also, Mr. Britishbangers, the parts may be up for grabs. Another guy in my motorcycle club just had his gauges break, so he might need them. Although, he doesn't have much money, so I may know a cheaper option for him.