Hi from Windsor UK

New to Bonnies, just checking in with my 2013 T100.
Since getting the my bike back in September I have clocked up 3.5k miles.
I commute on her into West London and she certainly adds the grin factor.

The airbox baffle got binned in my first week and I have just started with a few mods from Motone Customs. Ignition, front indicators (blinkers) and regulator all relocated.
I have welded up the holes in the headlamp ears and now looking for handlebars.

Regards
Windsorlad

Attachments

• 20140912_185641_zpsrs4rsdky[1] (800x600).jpg
    20140912_185641_zpsrs4rsdky[1] (800x600).jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 0

Roger

Street Tracker
Hi windsorlad. The bike looks good, nice commuter. Obviously more practical where you are.

Tell me about it Motley, I have been tinkering with an old Superdream for 2 years :mad2:

Cheers Roger, -6 when I left home this morning but M4 and A roads all ice free.

strokerlmt

welcome Windsorlad…….nice Bonne….enjoy the folks and the forum here. Try to post travel pictures when you can…..
LMT

Wow, that looks tidy. There must be loads of those old 250's in the UK, plenty of parts available.
Yes always a few for sale and usually cheep.
Its a lovely little bike but has the CV carbs from hell, still trying to get them set up but as long as I keep it revving over 2K its great.

Motley

750cc
Yes always a few for sale and usually cheep.
Its a lovely little bike but has the CV carbs from hell, still trying to get them set up but as long as I keep it revving over 2K its great.

I had an old '73 CB450 I was rebuilding, carbs on it took a bit of work too.

I had an old '73 CB450 I was rebuilding, carbs on it took a bit of work too.
I would love to get my hands on an old CB450.
Finally got the carbs sorted on the CB250n, removed the spacer ring supplied in the pod kit and used a few washers to lift the needles.
So just got to get rid of the ugly dials and she is done.
Looks like it could be me on the Bonnie and my son on the Superdream for the DGR this year.