Hello All

findlay13

Scooter
Another new guy,just signed up and saying hello.:wave::australia:
2007 America.Blue and white.Pipes,AI blocked,re-jet.

G'day mate! Welcome. I have some very good friends on the Gold Coast just north of Brisbane - I'm due to go visit, kicking around getting there around new year, if not, next year for sure. Definitely want to rent/borrow whatever a bike while there and do some touring. Maybe we can meet up and you can show me around some... or you can point me toward other riding groups, events, etc... if timing works out.

Cheers
NorCal Chuckles

findlay13

Scooter
G'day mate! Welcome. I have some very good friends on the Gold Coast just north of Brisbane - I'm due to go visit, kicking around getting there around new year, if not, next year for sure. Definitely want to rent/borrow whatever a bike while there and do some touring. Maybe we can meet up and you can show me around some... or you can point me toward other riding groups, events, etc... if timing works out.

Cheers
NorCal Chuckles
I'll be in Thailand in the new year but there's a group called "Team Moto"motorcycle shops.Team Moto Triumph is on the North and South sides of Brisbane but there are Team Moto shops on the Gold Coast.They should be able to inform/help you about renting etc.I'm sure your friends will help you find them.Harleys are for rent here but I don't know much about the process only that they're supposed to be VERY expensive.

DIRK

750cc
Well now the real fun begins, so have at it do remember a beverage form time to time. welcome.

findlay13

Scooter
No I just posted my hello here.I only found the welcome section afterwards,as per usual. "read the instructions as a last resort" That me!Never mind.

Last edited: