got a job!

I went to Austin just to hang out a few days, and out of the blue my old employer contacted me. Long story short, they want me to start back right away with a nice little increase in salary! Woo Hoo, smell ya later Houston!

I gotta move this weekend, but I'm glad to be back in Austin with employment and benefits :banana:

koifarm

Hooligan
Sometimes they don't know what you are worth till you're gone!
Glad to hear the news Sweat, I know it's a huge relief to you to be back in familiar territory. Good on ya mate!

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Great news. Gotta love those out of the blue calls. Enjoy your full employment...... and yer Bonnie on weekends.:banana::banana::banana:

yellowrubiu

Street Tracker
Excellent, congratulations. Maybe now with less time on your hands for the bike the rest of us can catch up to you on the mods.

mikenva

Rocker
thanks Mark! Good to be back in Austin. I was really depressed to move to Htown...I've made the back and forth move a few times but Austin is home now...Been in Austin since '98 and I don't want to leave again...
Better get your mom to check the mail your spacers should be there today.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
the stock market goes up a little bit, housing offers went up, now Sweat is back in buisness- maybe things are turning around!

the stock market goes up a little bit, housing offers went up, now Sweat is back in buisness- maybe things are turning around!

well the biz I'm in (was in) is a publicly traded lumber co that sells to mostly home builders and also does construction lending, so they are all related.